Part 24

Y/n POV

My pussy was tingling, I never thought I could ever feel any type of way towards Zoe. she smirks and leers on Bil, "she's fucking hot Billie",

"I know" Billie replies to her.

kinda made me feel cute or whatever when I got attention from two different girls.

Billie grabs me closer, kissing on my lips then placing her hands on my back rubbing on it then slowly making her way to my ass, clutches on it, and takes off my thong. she looks at zoe and says "look what i got", zoe looks at my thong and takes it from Billie's hands to sniff on it. "smells fresh to me" she replies back to Billie but stares at me and my naked body. "Omg," I whisper, making both of these girls smirk and bite on their lower lip.

Billie comes more closer to my face and gently slides her hand on my neck pulling it to her mouth, she uses the other hand to squeeze my nipple. "That's not fair" we were distracted by Zoe, I smile pull her to me then pushed her to the bed. as I climb on top of her and strangle on her neck hard, I bite her lower lip even harder "let's hope you can handle me" I say with a grin in my face.

Billie takes off anything she had left in her body, revealing her sexy naked body. "it's your turn zoe" Billie softly says with her raspy voice as she pulls out Zoe's pants and underwear, making them drop to the ground. she then climbed in bed and whispered in Zoe's ears.

I didn't know what she was saying but Zoe kept smiling and nodding her head, she then throws a laugh "I'm down" she says fixing her gaze at me. "So y/n," she says quietly pushing me from on top of her and going on back, making me sit in between her thighs. She kisses on my shoulders and I could feel her breath lingering on me, her scent was sweet, noting like Billie's body scent.

Billie was watching on us and then bites her lips, she seemed so turned on by how Zoe was handling me. she got closer to my legs leering at me with her blue eyes and slowly opens them wide. She kneeled in front of my face, I could feel her nipples touching mine. She strangled my neck and heads down to my nipples biting them hard. I wanted to scream but Zoe was covering my mouth, "keep it down" she whispered in my ear.

Billie lifts her head up "she's a screamer" grinning to Zoe. She then slowly moves down to my stomach with her painful kisses and bites working her way down to my pussy, I was wet.

She makes a blow on my pussy teasing me and tingling me, my moans were getting louder but Zoe seemed to be handling me with that

Billie then lightly licks me, moving her tongue in motions across my clit. I was so anticipated I didn't know what she was going to do next but I loved every moment of it. She then softly licks up and down my clit, I could feel her tongue moving faster now. Zoe was kissing on my neck still covering my mouth because I'm not even moaning anymore but screaming.

Billie just kept doing her thing kissing and sucking on me. Fuck! I loved it when she sucks me, especially when she uses her whole mouth to stimulate only my clit. "You better not come," she says lifting her sexy eyes at me, all I could do was nod my head and bite my lips because I was so vulnerable.

Her sucking just became faster and more intense each minute, I didn't know how I was going to stop myself from not coming.

while she was licking and sucking on me, she decides to insert two fingers inside me, She knew how much it'll destroy me but she loved seeing me like that. "ahhhh" I moan as she stimulates my g spot. The pleasure was incredible, she was triggering my juices.

"I'm gonna squirt!!!" I scream, Zoe chuckles and squeezes my nipples, "then do it" she whispers in my ear and covers my mouth. I kept begging Billie not to stop, "faster!!!" I scream as Zoe choked my neck hard, I loved how rough they were with me. Billie just kept going with her fingers and tongue, my goosebumps were eating me up. "Fuckkkkk!!" I scream loud while squirting in her face.

Zoe and Billie laugh, "good girl," she says then climbs on top of me, kissing my lips and bites them hard, I could feel her pussy on mine.

she was on top of me looking down at my moaning face, she kept grinding on me while kissing Zoe. Billie was so wet, i felt her lubricating my pussy even more.

I wanted her to myself, I suddenly hated how Zoe was there, I wanted to fuck Billie for myself, I don't want to be sharing her. Maybe I was jealous, but who wouldn't be.

Billie just kept rubbing and grinding on me, we both were feeling pleasure. "So y'all gon do this shit alone," Zoe chuckles, "fuck this I'm out," I say as I nudge Billie to the side, and got off of the bed. "What the fuck y/n" Billie looks at me surprised and stunned, "I can't do it anymore, it suddenly feels weird with zoe, I'm sorry" I spit.

"Omg, now you say this?" Zoe looks at me furiously. "Fuck this shit and both of y'all I'm fucking out" she climbs off bed, wears her top and pants, and rushes out the door. "She forgot her underwear" Billie laughs, "what the hell is wrong with you" I laugh too.

"Dude this is soo wrong, what the hell were we thinking" Billie adds as we both started getting dressed.

"Yea what the fuck were you thinking" we hear Zoe on the door, which made me jump "Shit man you freaked me out".

"Listen Zoe, I.." Billie didn't know what to say she was trying so hard to find the words "I just wanted to try it, I mean the moment was right but something felt off, tbh I'm glad y/n called it out, this can't happen again".

I just stood there in silence because the moment was so awkward, but Zoe looked pissed as fuck. " Oh okay, you know what? fuck you and y/n" she yells. "This friendship... is fucking over, you get that? OVER" she adds before storming out of the room.

"I fucked up this time" Billie looks at me. "What the fuck has gotten into me? Now everything will be fucking weird" she continues.

—————————————-
Vote this you y'all like it♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ leave a comment I see them