Part 14

Y/n POV

My dad just arrived in Brazil and he's on his way to the hospital. I called before to let him know I was better now so he doesn't need to worry as much.

as he arrives at the hospital and hugs me so tight, crying on me, I've never seen him this way before, Maybe the fact of losing me scared him. "I just want to take you home" he murmured to me and kissed my forehead.

"This is Billie, dad" I introduce Billie to him,  

" Hey nice to meet you young lady" he shakes her hands, which felt really weird so I laughed. then he went to Billie's parents to apologize for how he acted over the phone, he thanked them for everything they've done to me, and they all started discussing about me and Billie, and it made me think to myself if bil told her parents about us.

Billie's POV

y/n and I go back to the room and stay together, I climb the bed and lay next to her looking in her eyes, and biting my lips because she is so beautiful, then I see a smirk in her face "So you told your parents about us in the end" she looks at me and laughs. "Actually I kissed you in front of them when I thought you were dying, so I'm guessing she kinda knows we're a thing" I laugh even more. "Well, at least that's the good news," she says as she puts her hands on top of mine, and kisses my lips gently.

"I look like shit," she says covering her face with her hands,

I took her hands away and said "that's not true!!" and kissed her nose. I grabbed her waist and she grabs my cheeks, and we kiss for a couple of minutes. " sleep with me tonight" she begged, "Who told you I'm leaving you tonight?" I reply.

" We need to talk about what happened Billie" she sighed as she looks at me, " which part," I ask,

"Everything!" She replies.

" did you tell your mom about the creepy man?" She gives me an evil look. "No I haven't" I respond, " but I'm thinking of doing it now, with your father and shit" I add.

"Okay then, call them in"

So I called my parents, fin, her dad, and shut the door after them. We told them everything from the very beginning, when we first met, our first night/ sex together, when Q wanted to destroy me, The car incident, what happened on my show. My mom was speechless and disappointed at the same time, probably because I hid all these things from her, in a way she felt hurt and I could see it her eyes.

" we will file a report on him, until then y/n stays with us if that's okay with you sir," says my mom as she looks at y/n father for approval. Before that he could say anything she adds " we have bodyguards and so many security services that could keep her safe, no one will try to hurt her again, I promise you" she looks at y/n dad, but he still wasn't convinced. " he will keep coming after her trust me sir" she continues. I really wanted y/n to stay with me, as I look at her, she wanted her dad to agree too.

" I love her" I spit, as he looks at me and says

" but that's not enough".

"I understand that you are worried dad, but I really need to stay with Billie, I feel safe with her" y/n says as she held my hand.

"as soon as he's in jail I'll come back home" she adds.

After so many tries of convincing him, he finally agreed to let my baby girl stay with us until she heals at least, but he'd be flying every once in a while to see her

After so many tries of convincing him, he finally agreed to let my baby girl stay with us until she heals at least, but he'd be flying every once in a while to see her. We both were so happy by this decision, I kissed her lips in front of everyone, I didn't realize my parents were even looking.

I could literally hear my mom grasp, "honey I need to talk to you alone please" she sneered at me.

So we both head outside to talk, "I feel distant from my own daughter, how can you do this to me" my mom scolded me, " you are my only fucking daughter, how could you hide the most important thing in your life from me like that, all of this happened and i didn't know... how could you?" She kept yelling.

I couldn't say anything, because she was right, I should've told her.

" I thought you loved me, I thought that we were close and you were comfortable telling me anything, what happened Billie?" as tears started forming in her eyes, " I do mom" I immediately hugged her and started crying too. "I love you so much mom, you don't even understand, I was scared of what would happen, i didn't want to worry you" as I cry in her embrace. "I hid everything from you because I was afraid to lose you, afraid you would look at me differently, I'm sorry mom, I really am. forgive me please" I cry harder.

my dad then comes to us and hugs me tightly with mom and says "Billie i want you to know that we love you so much and nothing in this world would ever make us look at you differently".

"I love you, my scrumptious baby," mom says as she grabs my face. We all hug for a little longer before we head back inside the room.

The doctor was there, talking with y/n dad assuring him that within some weeks y/n will recover for sure, and that made me so glad.

we then all just stayed there feeling relieved and happy. my parents and y/n dad were starting to get to know one another better, and I can see hoe proud my parents are of her dad since he's a single parent.

As everyone else was talking all I could do was lock myself in y/n eyes, cuddling next to her as she falls asleep.

——————————————
Vote this if you like it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ please leave a comment