Part 18

Billie's POV

my Morning was boring, I just stayed in bed thinking all day about y/n. "This doesn't make any fucking sense," I say to myself, I was so pissed and filled with questions. so I decided to call her phone again, "maybe she'll answer this time" I say to myself. "I need a fucking explanation on why just take off like that" I kept saying to myself. but her phone was still unavailable.

I didn't know what else to do except for calling her home, so I did and her father replies "hello?", "Umm.. hey sir, it's Billie", "ow hey Billie, is everything good there with you and y/n?" He asks.

I started to think to myself, "the fuck he means by good with you and y/n?". I decided to go with the flow and was like "yea y/n is fine, she's asleep now, I just called to check up on you, she asked me to", "Umm... that's really sweet of you, well I'm good and I'm glad both of you are" he says.

A part of me wanted to tell him the truth, but I couldn't, I knew if he knew that she was missing he'd never let me see her again.

I eventually ended the conversation and hanged up. I sat on my bed, refecting, somehow relieved to know she didn't leave me but it's even worse to know she's missing.

I took the letter and kept reading it over and over again and it doesn't add up, she was obviously abducted, my gut told me it was the creepy guy. I know I couldn't tell anyone especially my mom and dad, they'll call her father, So I had to find her myself.

I call up Denzel giving him heads up that I'm heading to his place.

I arrived there, Filled him up with the details, and made sure he doesn't tell anyone else. we had to come up with a plan.

I suddenly got a call from my mom, she was worried shit for me, "mom I'm with Denzel, I'm fine for the thousand time" I kept repeating to her, but she wouldn't believe me so she sent Zoe to his house. She probably thinks I'd just hang out with den and then leave to do some crap to myself.

Zoe eventually comes to his place, And I didn't want to tell her that y/n has been kidnapped by this creepy guy that keeps following our every step, I couldn't trust her. I don't know how to plan this properly with her all up on my business.

Denzel then manages to pull me with him in the bathroom, locking the door behind him. "I'm going to do heavy research on this man, but you have to give me time, it won't be easy figuring out where he took her" he whispers very quietly. "It's fine Denzel, as long as you do your part I think I'll be okay" I reply.

"let's head out before shit gets suspicious with Zoe," he says as we unlock the door and to our surprise, Zoe was standing right in front of it. "What were y'all whispering about?" She asks as she narrows her eyes at me.

" man I can't even talk to other people to feel better" I reply.

"Do your thing bil, but why hide in the bathroom?" She gives me a look, " I don't know, I want it to be a little private " I say looking back at her. I felt like she was kinda hurt from what I said, she gave me a dull look "we are drifting aren't we?" Her voice was started cracking up.

"To be fully honest with you Zoe, me and Denzel were talking about your crush on y/n," I say not knowing what else I could spill out. "Bil I told you, I'm trying to get over her" she defends herself, "I'm not mad at you, I thought maybe it'll make you uncomfortable talking about her, but let's forget about it, she's not worth it right" I reply as I hold her hands making sure she doesn't catch me lying.

Denzel was just watching our conversion the whole time in silence, "so fucking silent den" Zoe laughs. He gives her a fake smile that only I could notice.

after that, I told him about y/n missing he was as worried as i.

Y/n POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, I get up and head outside the room and to my surprise, the creepy guy was making me pancakes. "The fuck?" I say under my breath.

He looks at me and smiles, "sit down Lizzie" while pointing at the chair and table behind him. He sounded so fucking creepy especially that smile he gave me. "I'm sorry I can't, I really need to use the bathroom" I say which was true but I mostly wanted to run away from the situation. "Let's go then," he says as he heads in-front of me. At first, I thought he just wanted to show me where the bathroom was but as we reached there he was just stood looking at me, "pee!" He says. I can't believe he's making me pee in front of him. "I don't know how to pee when someone is staring at me," I say terrified that maybe he might do something to me. "Pee!" He yells with his deep voice, I jumped with fright and eventually trickledown my pants to pee.

"This man is not normal," I think to myself, I need to fucking leave this shithole but i can't so start tearing up a little. there's no way out I think to myself. As I finished my business he walks me back to the table and forces me to sit down. He hands me a plate filled with pancakes and honey dripping from the top.

"I sent your girlfriend a letter from you," he says grabbing my attention, I dropped the fork and narrowed my eyes saying "what do you mean you sent a letter to my girlfriend.. from me?".

" I told her that you were sorry for leaving her and that you don't love her anymore," he replies, my eyes were bulging right at him, my mouth and heart dropped. "Fuck you!!!!" I scream as I stood up and threw everything to the ground, "how could you possibly do that you sick asshole, now she won't know that I'm actually missing" I cry in screams. He was shocked and punched me right in the face making me fall to the ground, he kept kicking on my stomach, and I was whining, screaming in pain. "please stop... I'm sorry.. stop" I beg, as I cry my life out, but that didn't make him stop, he continued even more. after about minutes of continuous hitting and kicking, he carries me to the bed, with my face and body bleeding. "This is your punishment little girl," he says before he storms out, locking the door behind him.

I couldn't even cry from the pain, everything was killing me. I wanted to die. All I could do was think of Billie, she was my only peace.

————————————-Vote this if you like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ leave a comment

————————————-
Vote this if you like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ leave a comment