Part 12

Billie's POV

after the sleep I got next to y/n, I wake her up too so we can both get ready for my show. "hey baby, its already 6pm" i quietly say to her while stroking her hair, she's such a cute puppy. she finally wakes up with a smile in her face, I can definitely say she's excited about the show. so we got ready and headed out with the others in our rented van to the venue.

as we got there I made sure to rehearse everything before the show starts and as I was singing lbig i see y/n there sitting on the floor of the front pit bawling her eyes out, the song seems to touch her differently. "I love you she shouts" which made me smile so much, I couldn't even concentrate on rehearsing the rest of the other songs.

an hour passes and I'm backstage, I could already hear the crowd coming in, so I peek over a window to the main pit and it was packed with people, I felt soo excited to see their faces.

"any minute now," y/n says in my ear while hugging me from behind, "I'm so excited" I reply back

"Billie now!!!" my team exclaims, so I rushed to stage and come jumping to bad guy playing. they were so many all i could hear was Billie! Billie! Billie! and it was just beautiful. To even think that there are people out there who could love me and care for me the way they do is extraordinary. I sang and they all sang along with me. i could see mom in the crowd taking videoes of me and finneas. then I see Y/n next to her sobbing like a baby the whole time, I somehow forgot she was a fan too.

 then I see Y/n next to her sobbing like a baby the whole time, I somehow forgot she was a fan too

It was mid-break already so I head backstage to meet my baby girl.

She hugs me and kisses me in the cheeks since my parents and team were all around. "You were so great baby" she cries, "yea I can tell mama, you're crying so much" I laugh in her face while rubbing her hair.

I rest for five minutes drink some water and head back to the crowd that kept calling my name. and while I was singing my last two songs, from a distance I spot the creepy guy, the one with the ax from the woods. my heart beats so fast I stopped singing and start panicking when I see him smile at me with his creepy old face. I couldn't even continue singing anymore, I was in complete shock, it was terrifying.

"Billie, you good?" Fin shouts loudly. I couldn't do anything except for dropping my mic and running off, backstage. Y/n grabs me first "what's wrong? why'd you leave like that? is everything OK? are you OK?" she asks so many questions, without giving me a chance to talk, "what's wrong baby?" she says quietly, looking me in the eye.

" I saw the creepy guy, the one from the woods, he was in the crowd, i don't even know-how," I say quietly making sure no one hears us. her eyes went big in shock on what I was saying " what do you mean you saw the creepy guy" she whispers roughly.

" He was right there looking at me and smiling" I reply.

"Are you sure it was him?" She asks, " I know it's him, I saw him and I'm starting to think that he followed us all the way to brazil to kill us" I answer worriedly. she just kept staring at me speechless.