Part 10

Billie's POV

After our intense sex, I lay down while y/n lay on top of me, we were covered with this little blanket I had in the car.

I think to myself what a peaceful moment this is, and keep rewinding What she had said to me before, "I love you Billie" kept repeating in my head continuously, my little baby already fell asleep on me, so I decide to close y eyes and sleep too.

All of a sudden I heard a noise coming from outside as if there was someone peeking on us. At first, I ignored it, I thought I was just being paranoid but then I heard footsteps coming closer to the car. I got scared and instantly locked the doors from the inside. "What's wrong Billie," y/n asks while getting up, "I feel like there's someone outside," I say feeling my blood run cold. She gazes in my face and smiles, it kinda made me simmer down.

So I put my hands on her chin and kissed her collarbone, As soon as I opened my eyes to look in her face, I saw a man standing behind our car. I jumped out of my skin screaming my lungs out, my eyes went big, y/n turned around to see the man and started to freak out too, "who the fuck is that" she screams frightened.

I jump to the driver's seat and try to start the engine, "omg omg" I panic snd scream, I couldn't insert the key because I was shaking so much and it kept falling. "Omg Billie he's approaching us" y/n screams, I look back and saw him on the right side of the car with an ax. I scream so loud and eventually started the engine and drove so fucking fast out of the woods to the main road, we were still naked, all we had was this little blanket, we left all our shit there.

" wtf just happened," y/n say breathing fast, "we left our clothes there" she sighed.

"Fuckkk what are we going to do now" I cuss.

the only thing I could think of was calling drew my best friend, I tried calling her so many times but she wouldn't pick up until the 5th call which finally made her answer the phone.

"Billie what's up, its 4am"

"I need your help drew"

"Is everything okay?"

"no, can we come over we are already in the neighborhood"

"yea okay but be quit my parents are sleeping"

"thank you so much drewdrew"

I told y/n to stay in the car I'll walk out with the blanket and come back with clothes for me and her, "alright please be quick I'm scared to stay here alone" she says to me, so i kiss her and told her "don't worry I'll be back as soon as possible".

I then get out of the car and ran across the street, to drew who's waiting for me in her entrance door, stunned by seeing me just covered with a blanket. she snuck me in, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" she whispers, I tell her everything from the whole q situation till the creepy guy with the ax. she seemed so shocked and couldn't believe what i was telling her, she gave me some change of clothes and I thanked and hugged her tightly.

"I'll come over to the hotel tomorrow and we talk properly there," she says to me, "goodbye and say hey to y/n for me". I smile at her before I leave running to my car, I give y/n the change of clothes and told her that drew was coming over tomorrow.

the whole journey was very quiet. I was exhausted with everything. "btw we are going back to my home" I say to y/n

"what do you mean" she replies to me with a confused face

"I mean we are not staying at the hotel anymore, we are leaving in two days"

"owh" she had

"it's fine my room is big enough for both of us" I add