Part 9

Y/n POV
"I fucking love you man" I shout out of my lungs and hug Denzel. "y/n you're choking me," he says making me laugh really hard.

Billie looked relived things ended well, and I finally felt truly happy for her so I hugged her and said: "we'll need to celebrate baby".

"sex all night long" I whisper in her ears making her smirk and bit her lower lip.

"is it cool if we drop you home Denzel," Billie asked him

"yea b its cool with me" he replied

As soon as we dropped him home, Billie took a different direction not our usual way to the hotel, "This isn't the way back to the hotel" I say confused, " I know" she smirked again and bites her lips, I felt my goosebumps distributing all over my body, she saw it too and chuckled " your body literally knows when it's about to encounter pleasure" she cracks up.

She then pulls up in an unknown area, all i could see was woods. I get out of her car and she holds my hand and leads inside the woods we walk for a minute then she says "you know y/n I used to come here when I was younger, I used to swim in the lake. It's such a peaceful place to let your thinkings go wild". and I look around to realize that there's an actual lake in the middle of nowhere, "Wow Billie how'd you find this place" I ask

She looks at me and smiles " secret", I loved how mysteries she was.

It was pretty dark and I usually don't like dark places but I somehow felt safe with her, I could see the moon lighting up the place, It was beautiful. then Billie walks in-front of me and starts taking off her clothes, "What are you doing?" I ask

"I'm going for a swim" she smiles at me and jumps in the water completely naked.

" fuck the water is so good mama" she yells, so I got naked and made my jump right next to her making sure to splash her, "ahh how dare you" she yells "you'll pay for this she adds" and starts splashing me, "ahhhh Billie" i scream in laughter. things then cool down a little after our silly games, I swim towards her locking my eyes with hers, she wraps her arms around my waist and I warp my legs around her. I felt so close to her and she smells so fucking good. I kiss on her neck very gently, making sure she likes it.

 "Why don't we take this somewhere else," I say to her as I swim away out of the water naked heading to the car, she immediately follows me slowly to the backseat

I stand there waiting for her to get in first before sitting on her lap, warping my legs around her. She smiles when she felt my pussy in her stomach, I came closer to her lips and opened my mouth to gently touch her tongue, moving it delicately everywhere.

"I love how you kiss" she whispered, I smile and kept doing my thing, sucking on her tongue, this is when things are getting intense.

She bites my lips then goes down to my neck giving me her usual painful hickeys. I play with her nipple and roughly pinch it, making her groan loudly. She grabs tight on my head while sucking on my neck, " Billie!!" I groan

" No mama, I'm daddy tonight," she says.

"I want you to turn around" she demanded and I obeyed. she starts kissing behind my neck and shoulders while grabbing on my boob, she squeezes my nipple so hard "daddy!!" I moan in pleasurable pain.

She uses her other hand and fingers me, but also making sure to stimulate my clit, I could feel the heat of the moment. I laid my head on her, and moaned loudly in her ear, "louder mama" she whispers, and I moan even louder because I'm about to come. I couldn't see her face but I could hear her voice moaning with mine and that made the moment more passionate.

her rubbing me came to a point where i kept moving so much, so she had to grip my stomach holding me even tighter to her. I could feel her breathing in my neck, my body is heating up, I'm sweating, "please can I come daddy" I moan so loud until she finally says "I want to see you come then" and I did it.

I then turn around facing her and she held me tight leaving no space in between I could feel her breathing inside me

We start making out so hard, I put my hand on her neck and choke her, " it's my turn to be a daddy now" I whisper in her ears, and she smirked, "ahh what are you going to do to me then daddy ?"

"bad things baby," I say

as I lick her neck reaching to her lips. Kissing on her while strangling her neck making her gasp for air, and to let her know I have full control of the moment. I spank her tighs hard with the other hand leaving a red print "ahh" she moans, I look at her face and see how red and plumped I made her lips "It seems like the hard kisses made the trick" I say making her smirk and bite them. I put my hands in her pussy not even starting gentle, but rubbing very fast and roughly, I bite her nipples and kept choking her with the other hand.

"Ahhhh.... y/n" she screams my name, I rub even faster

" daddy..!!!!" She groans and moans, she's moving a lot but I'm still holding her tight.

"You like it rough don't you?" I say as I choke her neck even harder, she smiles and moans, I pull her hair making her feel pain yet pleasure.

She is about to orgasm, " not yet baby, not yet I say, " please I'm going to come" she shakes and she eventually does.

"Very bad girl, you need to be punished for disobeying me", I say to her as I see a smile form in her face while rolling her tongue

" Please punish me then daddy," she says looking straight in my eye.

I pull her hair so hard, I stick my fingers inside her mouth, making it go deeper till she coughs. I then insert three fingers inside her, rubbing the upper part of her pussy wall, "aaaaaaa" she screams and squeezes my shoulders.

I kept going faster and faster, and she's screaming on top of her lungs her legs trying to close up each time, and I open them wider and wider each time.

" ahhha....fu...ckkkk...." She's shaking so much until she finally squirts, " good girl," I say as I tap on her pussy. We stopped for a minute And started making out gently, I just kept following her lead.

" I love you y/n" she whispers under her voice, which made my heart pound, I smile and say "I love you too Billie".

——————————-
Vote this is you liked it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️leave a comment y'all