Part 6

Y/n POV

I hated the fact that someone just walked up on us having sex.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE MAN?" Billie yelled on top of her lungs at Q.

He smiled and pulled out his phone from his pocket to take a picture of us.

my eyes went big "STOP" I yell and I look over to see Billie chasing him while he runs away.

I quickly get dressed and leave running behind them.

thoughts kept running in my head, I fear the fact that he's taking revenge, will he expose us, i mean if he does what is going to happen to Billie's career, why the fuck is he still up on her business.

When I arrive at the lobby I hear Billie shout "Fuckkk",

" The elevator door closed before I could get to him" she yells,

"We can still use the stairs" I suggest

" no man we won't reach him" she replies.

" Why the fuck would he do that," I ask,

" he's blackmailing me" she gasped with tears that start filling up in her eyes.

" ow bil no" I softly say coming close to her, "it should be such a big deal, everyone will just think you were kissing someone"

"it's not that y/n, this guy is cruel he'll make up a whole story to destroy my reputation and I don't want that nor for you or me" she cries

"everything will be fine, don't cry bobo" I hug her.

" he's going to destroy everything I have man" her breathing was getting hard and loud.

she hits the wall in anger and kneels to the ground with her hands on her head, crying so fucking hard.

All I could do was sit next to her and hug her tightly, her tears were everywhere, I felt so bad.

She pulls away and says " it's not the first time he did something like this to me"

" what? So he's done something like this before" I looked at her with a surprised face.

" yea",

"I was seeing this guy after I broke things with him, it was Lowkey but Q eventually found out about it, this asshole manged to have the nudes I used to send this guy, i don't even know-how. q threatened to expose me, whatever I'll do he said these pictures will come out even if I got him arrested. So I was kinda forced to stop seeing the guy" Billie kept talking,

"We had nudes and stuff and I didn't want to mess up his life because I had a fucked up ex", "but in the end Q still exposed me, he posted it. I was so mad about it, but he did it to prove to me that he's capable of destroying me". "I obviously got the law involved which forced him to delete everything, he spent a year in prison and was completely free after that. good thing no one has these pictures or even know they exist"

" But why? What does he really want from you, Billie?" I asked confused

she looks me in the eye and says " he wants me to be his sex slave"

" What do you mean?" I felt even more confused

"He wants me to be a submissive girlfriend, not only in bed but literally in everything, he wants to control my life, so he stalks me and tries to dig any shit about my life to use against me. He tried exposing me so many times before, but they were usually over stupid shit like my personal music video, pictures of me in a bra or a bikini".

"Fuck!!, this dude is sick in the head, we must do something," I say,

"Like what?" She rolls her eyes.

" I don't know bil, maybe dig something bad about him, I mean I heard he does drugs and shit," I say " I know Q used to smoke and sniff, he was even arrested a few years ago, but no one talks about it now"

"yea he still sells drugs in clubs and sells alcohol to minors," she says finally summing everything up,

" he had an old case over smoking weed while driving and they found 2 grams of cocaine in his car", "he probably paid the police to keep their mouth shut for him"

" How can we prove all this?" I say out loudly

" I'll just have to get close to him I think" she replies.

"What??? no, Billie, you can't, he's all types of fucked up and I don't want you getting involved like that" I said uneasy with her idea,

" it's the only way y/n" she looks down to the ground with tears filling her up again.

" no Billie it isn't, we can try to dig up some other shit, one of his friends can help us. maybe the Bell twins"

"maybe Elijah, he doesn't really like q" she adds.

"then bil we talk to him, we tell him the whole truth without hiding anything. in the end, what do we have to lose?"

she seemed so upset so I put my hands on her face and say "Billie, we will figure this out"

my heart was crushing into pieces i want her to be okay I need to protect her.

Billie's POV

"Fuck Q just texted me," I say shocked to y/n,

" what'd he say"

I open the message to see

~meet me up, my place tomorrow night at 12 bring your toy with you, if you don't come I'll send the Picture to TMZ and I'll make sure they know we were having a threesome with a Billie Eilish stan~

I was pissed very fucking pissed and I kept crying in y/n shoulders, I didn't know what else to do.

"let's go inside Billie, we'll get some sleep and decide what do to tomorrow" y/n says while kissing my forehead

So We head back inside, wore our pajamas and tucked in bed

Y/n knew how much I was hurt so she cuddled me and gently runs her fingers through my hair, making me feel at peace.

——————————————-
Vote this if you like❤️❤️❤️❤️please leave a comment on what you think I should do next