Part 8

Billie's POV
It was already 9pm, me and y/n were just chilling before my mom called me and told me to meet her and dad in their hotel room.

"Y/n do want to come downstairs with me to see my parents, my mom just called me,"

"What? Now??" she replies

"Yea " I laugh, she just stared back at me, "I mean yeah sure" she adds. as we are walking out our room and heading to the elevator she asks me "are you going to tell them about the whole q situation"

"fuck no, I don't want them to worry I can handle this by myself" I reply.

so we arrive at their floor and I knock on their door, and my mom opens the door with a huge smile in her face "Hey girls, haha looks like Billie still kept you with her" mom laughs and hugs both of us, she gives me plenty of kisses "I missed you so much, I feel like I don't see you anymore why is that baby" my mom asks me, it made me feel really bad because I obviously did miss her so much.

"Well I prepared dinner, I hope you like beans and rice, y/n"

"Yes I love them, thank you for inviting me, Maggie" y/n replies

"It's our pleasure y/n" My father adds, I love the fact that my family and y/n are getting along really well they seem to like her, they still think we are friends, they don't know we are so more. I can't wait to i tell them, but its soo, not the time, in the end, I just meant her 2 days ago.

"Mom we won't be staying here for too long, we are heading to Elijah's house party," I say

"Why? It's been a while since we actually spent time together, plus we'd love to get to know your new friend Billie" finneas says

" it's fine, when I was their age I always wanted to go to every party I get invited to. Let them have fun we'll for sure hangout as a family some other time" Claudia adds

"But Billie before you go, you know you need to stick your feet in the bucket for an hour right?" mom says

" shit I completely forgot"

"It's fine baby after we finish dinner I'll prepare the ice bucket for you" she kisses me in the forehead.

2 hours later

"Y/n was chilling next to me, she was the only one in the room who really knew how I felt, I was worried and just wanted to leave and end this shit with Q.

Time passed so fast we didn't even realize,

"WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!" I whisper to y/n, "it's literally 11pm we can't waste any more time" I added and she nodded her head.

She got up and said "Hey Maggie it was an amazing opportunity to meet you and Patrick for the very first time, dinner was really good but .." she looks at me

"Yea mom we have to leave," I say.

"Oh okay, then it was lovely meeting you y/n," my mom says hugging y/n

"We would love to see you again" my dad adds then hugs her too

"bye everyone I love all of you," I say to everyone before walking out of their hotel room. y/n smiles to me and says " I hope they liked me"

"Haaa, they obviously did," I say holding her hand

She then stops and looks me in the face "before we move from here Billie I just want you to know whatever happens down there with Q I will always try to protect you" and then hugs me tightly, " I know how bad and worried you've been feeling, I see it in your eyes and I promise you we will end all of this soon" she whispers in my ears.