Part 30

y/n POV

my heart hurts, I can't handle any of this happening, Billie will die if I don't do anything soon. "y/n I don't want you going alone" drew says as she walking in the bedroom I was in. "its fine drew, I can handle this myself" I tell her.

"no!!, I'm sorry but I can't let you go alone I will never forgive myself" she insists then gets closer to me "Billie always told me to never give up on the things I love, she's my best friend and I can't let anything happen to her or you" she starts tearing up, "I'm sorry for what I said before, I was pissed and blamed you for it, without realizing you are probably the reason why Billie did not end herself. before you appeared in her life she was so disconnected from everything and everyone".

I was startled from what drew was saying, never thought Billie was suffering this much mentally. I appreciated drew's apology and apologized to her back for how I acted up too.

"Valeria texted me an address it's a couple of minutes away from us, we can walk," I say to Drew,

"then what are we waiting for" she smiles at me then we head downstairs to actually leave.

"Stay safe and stay well," Elijah says to me, "I promise you I will try," I smile and give him a tight hug. "if I don't come back, tell my dad I'm sorry for not listening to him and that I love him very much," I tell them all.

"come on now, you can't say something like this to us," Denzel responds with an upset face, he then comes and gives me a hug too, "you'll be fine" he whispers in my ear.

drew and I finally hugged everyone goodbye and walked out the door. "it's like a 15-minute walk if we hurry," I say to drew while we were walking, "We could've just taken an uber or something" she complains

"yea and risk an innocent life" I give her a look knowing damn well I was right which made her chuckle. 18 minutes later and we finally reached our destination in this rich neighborhood, "wow" drew says "never expected this place to be dangerous" she adds and I seemed to agree. then suddenly I hear someone calling out my name "y/n", so I look to my right and see Valeria standing on the front porch of her house, we proceed to her and she says "it's me, Valeria, come in".

"hey Valeria, this is Drew my friend" I introduce her,

"hey drew"

"hey," drew replies as we enter her expensive house.

Valeria seemed like a lovely lady, she was really nice too. "have a seat please" she says to us, making us sit on her big white couch. "I'm extremely sorry for all the things that are happening with you guys, my father has always been like this, that's why we locked him up in a psychiatric institution, he was ruining mine and my brother's life. there's no specific way in stopping him unless you give him what he initially wants" she says after sitting next to us. a part of me didn't see her as a threat by any means so I decided to tell her the whole story from the car incident, till the kidnapping part. "in case you are wondering, Lilly was the name of his dead unborn child," she states, "that's crazy!! but why me?" I ask.

"When my father was around 16 17 years old he had a girlfriend that he got pregnant, she didn't want to have children so she decided to abort on the third month, he hated her for it and completely lost his mind after that," she replies "I'm just assuming he calls you Lilly because you kinda look like his ex," she adds. her words shocked me, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"he even tricked my mother into marrying him, after that she gave birth to my brother James, she decided to run away because he was abusive and too crazy, he used to lock her up at home. and even though she ran away he still kept chasing her and us, now that we are grown I tried locking him up in an institution but he ran away recently I'm guessing 5 months ago, good thing he's in prison now,". Valeria kept talking.

"he told us that some of our friends are helping him out" drew tells her, "my father is very smart, he knows how to manipulate anyone, I'm guessing he's talked to some of your friends who were in prison and eventually convinced them to kidnap Billie," Valeria says out loud.

"om, Q" I exclaim, "how come i didn't think about this" I add, "ITS Q!!" I shout to Drew, "we need to leave now" drew says looking me dead in my eyes.

"thank you so much for everything but we have to go," I say to Valeria as we rush to the door and run out, Drew called Denzel and told him about everything over the phone. after that Denzel did his little research he found that q did come out of prison 2 weeks ago. this made so much sense, q is the only one who can actually be doing all of this to Billie, and he's not alone, other people re helping him.

Billie's POV

the night of the kidnap

I wake up in a dirty wet ground, it smelled like horse shit, I tied to get up to look around and realize that I'm literally n an empty stable, there were no horses around, I tried to walk but my foot was chained to the ground. I tried to break free but the metal was too thick, so I started to looking around for literally anything, but there was nothing at all. on the corner I see blood on the wall and ground, my heart starts beating so fast, I was scared, I didn't understand who would bring me here. I was hungry and thirsty, I don't even know who took me how would y/n react, what will mom do?

 I was hungry and thirsty, I don't even know who took me how would y/n react, what will mom do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

will update soon