Part 28

y/n POV

"what do you mean we can't" I look at Khalid furiously

"this person that took her is threatening everyone in this room, he called on Khalid's phone some minutes before you guys arrive and said if we go to the police our family will suffer the consequences," Mika says sobbing her eyes out. "well how do you know this person is telling the truth," Denzel asks in disbelief.

"because he took pictures of our family sleeping yesterday night, with a knife in their hand" zoe replies loudly as she pulls out her phone to show us the pictures this person sent her.  I felt so weak and couldn't feel my feet. "no!" I cry.

"I don't know at we can do" drew weeps

"who is this person," Denzel asks. "we don't know" replies Elijah.

"who do you think hates her or is obsessed with her to actually want to abduct her?" Mika states while walking around the room. and that's when it clicked to me "the creepy guy, Thomas ford" I yell. "but he's in jail" says Denzel, "it can't be anyone else guys, he's an obsessed piece of shit and ould go heaven and hell to see us suffering" I say

"umm... whos Thomas ford?" asks Elijah with an awkward look in his face, "he's the guy that used to spy on Billie and y/n, then shot y/n, then kidnapped her" zoe responds to him. "the only way to find out if this is true is to give him a visit in prison, I'm sure someone is helping him out" I suggest as I look over to everyone and no one seemed to disagree.

"fine I'll contact the federal prison and will try to find out if he's there or not if he is then I'll manage to set up a date for our visit," Denzel says directing to me.

"I want to come too, she's my best friend" drew exclaims, "fine but no one else can, we're too much" Denzel adds. "we can't tell anyone about this, not even parents or anything" zoe shouts.

billie's POV

The night of the party

"What the fuck y/n" I see y/n sharing lips with Elijah. It obviously set me off, I wouldn't say I was pissed but I was for sure disappointed and I needed to air out for a while, I gave her the impression that I was mad at her but, to be honest, I really wasn't.

I head out to the garden and realize I'm supposed to give Denzel the boxes Khalid left in my car for him so I drove away immediately to his place. Denzel was supposed to come to the party but apparently, he had to stay home and take care of his girlfriend because she was really sick.

so as I arrive at his place I park my car, got out to open my trunk, and take out the box, Denzel was waiting for me at his door, as I get to him he looks at me with a smile "thanks bil" he says "please come in let me get you a drink".

I tried to decline but I kinda needed to talk to someone about y/n. so he welcomed me inside and we went out to his backyard in his garden area admiring the peacefulness, we talked for a while and it was great, everything is so great with him.

"To be honest with you Billie, leaving like that wasn't cool at all, I mean if you know what happened between y/n and Elijah didn't bother you then why'd you head out like that, I'm sure your poor girl thinks she's done the worst mistake in history now," he says,

"well a part of me kinda wants her to feel guilty" I replied, he stares at me with a strange face and asks "why??",

" hahaha I don't know man, I have to admit that I was just jealous but I can't blame neither of them because they were clearly under the consumption of alcohol".

"Billie just go home and talk to her, she'll hate you for disappearing, plus it's late now it's almost 4:am," he says, I beamed knowing he was right. so before I head out to my car i hug him goodbye and drove to the parking lot behind the villa, I wanted to talk to y/n privately.

I tried calling Khalid but I went directly to his voicemails, everyone seemed too busy to literally just pick up their phones, so I sat there talking on the phone knowing he'll eventually pick up, i started explaining that I dropped the boxes to D...

I tried calling Khalid but I went directly to his voicemails, everyone seemed too busy to literally just pick up their phones, so I sat there talking on the phone knowing he'll eventually pick up, i started explaining that I dropped the boxes to Denzel's and if he can send me y/n to talk to me outside. but then I see someone with a mask on their face approaching my car. then I see another person next to my window waving at me, "who are you I yell but they literally punched through my glass breaking it, "Who are you??" I start to scream in fear, who are these people I think to myself. one of them took my phone and stomped it to the ground, breaking it, and then grabs my neck choking me with extreme pressure I almost passed out, I couldn't scream anymore. All I could remember after that is being held on one of their back since they sprayed some liquid in my face. 

"Who are you, leave me alone?" I tried saying, "what do you want from me?" My voice kept fading away. They then threw me in a yellow van and took off their masks to drive away. my eyes were shutting making me unable to recognize who these people were, except for seeing a girl and a guy.

then I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------

i hope you like it, i'll be updating soon