Part 13

Y/n POV

I wake up in a hospital bed and look around confused to see Billie sleeping in a chair with her head on my knee and holding my hand. I don't understand, didn't she just die? how can she just be here? I don't get it. So I start to panic, I move my hands to get up ad hear all the machines beeping, which made Billie wake up.

"Hey baby you woke up," she says caressing my cheeks, "how do you feel?" her voice was so sweet and quiet.

"What's going on? what happened?" I ask frightened.

"Oh, baby nothing, you got shot in my meet and greet, remember?" She replies.

What really happened

Billie POV

Y/n was sitting next to finneas and dad, she seems so pissed at me, I really wanted to talk to her after the m&g, but all of a sudden I spot the creepy old guy, standing in the corner staring at me. I don't understand why, but I didn't think much of it, I was too busy with my fans until I saw y/n get up and walk to him.

I wanted to stop her but I couldn't because I was taking pictures, hugging, and interacting with my fans, my people. So I just watched her from the distance discussing with him. I wanted her to stay away from him but I didn't have the chance to tell her, or even call her name.

Suddenly I see her take her bag and heads towards the exit door, where is she going I ask myself? She turned around to look at me but he pulls out a gun from his pocket and shoots her.

Everything was unclear, people were screaming and running all over the place, I see finneas run in fast speed to y/n, "y/n!!!!!!!" I scream her name in terror, while my bodyguard is trying to take me away from the scene. I push him and start running to y/n, I could hear my mom calling out my name "Billie!!! Billie, come back don't go" I ignored her and reached to my girl. I fall to the ground and hold her head on my lap, she could barely talk or even breathe. trying to keep her with me but she was fading away.

I was scared and I started to cry, " baby please wake up, please!! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything I've done, baby I'm sorry" I cry my eyes out.  I kept kissing her lips, begging for her to wake up, My mom, and saw what I did.

Fin carries her to our rental van, I enter first so I can hold her in my lap, I cry and cry trying to keep her with me, as we rush to the hospital, but she was unconscious.

We then arrive and bust in the emergency room, fin was carrying her all around the place, blood was dripping all over the floor. " help someone help us we need a doctor" dad and i kept shouting around the place. they finally took her in a room but no one was allowed to get in, they asked us all a bunch of questions to understand what has happened to her. I thought I was gonna lose her because the doctors kept coming and going a couple of times, letting us know that we might lose her and that we should start calling her family.

My heart was breaking, I cry in my mother's embrace, I knew I would kill myself if she doesn't get better. My mom calls her father, filling him up with the details saying that she might not make it out alive and Her dad was panicking on the phone, blaming us for what happened.

hours later her situation eventually stabilizes but she's just in a really bad coma. The doctors said that only one person can spend the night inside with her, so I chose to stay.

I was up all night literally all night long with her, just holding your hand, crying, and begging for her to wake up.

this nurse walks in and sits next to me rubbing on my back to comfort me since I was unable to sleep " she just experienced death, it's a miracle that she's even breathing" as she pads my back "let's have hope honey" she adds before walking out.

dad, Fin, and mom spent the night waiting in the corridor of the hospital.

Now

Y/n POV

"What do you mean I got shot, that doesn't make any sense Billie" I startle.

"No y/n, you were shot, the creepy guy did it" she kept saying while caressing my hair and giving me a painful smile. She looked so worried, " I thought I was going to lose you mama" she starts tearing up while kissing on my hand. I was so fucking confused, I started breaking down in tears not understanding what the fuck just happened. "I thought you died, I thought he shot you, I saw you dead Billie" I scream in tears.

" please Y/n you just experienced a near-death, of course, you would've dreamed something like that" she reassures me, calming me down and rubbing my shoulders. "Billie I'm scared" I whimper, so She climbs the bed with me and hugs me so tight in her embrace, "I'm here, and you're safe with me" soothing me with her words as she runs her fingers in my hair and kisses my forehead plenty times.

"I need to call my dad," I say, "He's on a plane coming here" she replies.

I didn't want her to leave, I can't be alone.

———-———————

Vote if you like this ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ leave a comment on what you think I should do next