Part 33

Billie's POV
"I'm going to kill him" I shout loudly, Khalid comes closer to me "Billie I'm sorry but... she planned for all of this to happen".

"When we found out that he was out yesterday y/n made sure to tell her father that she was moving here convincing him that she finally got a job, she knew this was the only way to free you," Denzel says, "she sacrificed herself to save your life Billie" drew continues and comes to me to hug me tightly, all I did was cry in her embrace, it was too hard to swallow the shit they're telling me. I should've known she would do that, "it's all my fault" I cry harder.

"It's not" Zoe says and fills me in with what happened the past week, and the whole meet up with Valeria. I couldn't believe it, "I should've killed him when I had the chance" I roughly say, I was so irritated. "Denzel he can't go away with this, we need to find him" I kept talking but everyone seemed tired and already exhausted. "Billie y/n wanted this... she planned everything through, he's unstoppable. she did all this for you" Elijah says. But I couldn't accept it, how could I? they expect me to be okay with it. "Let's go home, your mom has been calling us trying to get to you all week," Mika says which made all of us walk to the villa, as soon as we got in we packed all our stuff to finally leave. I made sure to pack all of y/n's stuff too. after that everyone was ready, we head out and I leave the keys on the front doorsteps. Mika and Khalid decided to go with Denzel since they don't have a car and also because they live closer to him, Elijah got in his on own car, and I had to walk out the villa to the parking lot to search for my car with zoe, she didn't think we were going to find it but it was there, the front seat window was still broken and there was glass everywhere, I found my phone inside there too.

zoe and I had to clean up all the remaining glass in the front seats carefully, making sure everything was clean before we get in. the others came to the parking lot too, everyone seemed shocked that my car was back, I was too. 

zoe and I kissed everyone goodbye and we all drove away.

As I was driving Zoe looked disturbed, her heart wasn't at ease, I wasn't either. "Billie what are we going to do this time," she asks as she turns her head to me, she was upset with how things ended. "I told you, I'm going to find him and kill him," I replied.

"You're serious?" she gave me a strange look, "yes I am Zoe, I'm dead serious"

"Tomorrow I'm going to his old house where he kept her before, I know they are there. I will kill him and q, " I say angrily. She seemed scared and tried to keep her silence.

"Billie you can't go home like this, you're filled with blood" she says changing the subject. "I seriously don't care, my parents will be asleep anyway," I tell her.

"but.." she tried saying something but I kinda snapped at her, "Zoe just shut up I'm still pissed alright... they fucking took y/n. I don't understand how all of you guys are okay".

"Billie, you really think all of this is making me happy, I actually care for her and I don't want anything fucked up happens to her. I was the only one who tried stopping her from giving up herself to Thomas, everyone knew it was a bad idea but they just wanted you back, it's out of our control this time, " She yells, "and don't drop me home  I'm coming with you" she adds. I look at her for a second but didn't say anything, I immediately change directions and head home.

when we finally arrive we got off the car and enter my place quietly, she went into my room immediately and I got into my bathroom to have a quick shower, finally cleaning myself up. after I got off I look at myself in the mirror as I wrap myself with a towel and that's when I see the bruises filling my entire face, they were purple almost black all over my back too. I know I can't hide any of it from mom. fuck it I say under my breath and head out of the bathroom to my bedroom and Zoe had already fallen asleep. I still felt weird sleeping with her but I was too tired so I snuck next to her under the covers, and cried myself to sleep.

 I still felt weird sleeping with her but I was too tired so I snuck next to her under the covers, and cried myself to sleep

The next morning

"Omg Billie what happened to your face" I hear mom squealing as I open my eyes to see zoe also waking up. I look at her and reply "mom please I want to sleep" but she drags me out of the bed screaming "you haven't called for a whole week then you come home late at night filled with bruises in your face, what the hell is going on Billie". I didn't know what to say to her if I told her the truth she will be disappointed and I might risk her life as zoe said, I look over to Zoe scared, "she fought with y/n last night, " zoe spills out of the blue and I immediately look back at mom with my eyes wide open. "What!" mom squealed, "how is that possible what happened and why" she kept asking all these questions that I didn't have the answer for. "Mom I can't talk now, but it was a stupid fight we had and it kinda got physical" I tried lying.

"I never taught you to be violent Billie, where is all of this coming from" she looks me in my eye and I didn't want to lie anymore but I had to, I don't know what she was going to do if she knew the whole truth but I knew for a fact she was going to go to the police. Zoe told me that they threatened her family and everyone else's family I can't risk people's lives at this point.

mom didn't seem to understand nor convinced but I kept lying to her, I told her the worst bullshits I could ever tell anyone and it hurt my heart. She was shocked she would never in million years think y/n and I were the type to physically fight so she had her doubts on my made-up story.

After that, she finally left my room I told Zoe that we needed a plan, and if she knew where I could get a gun from. "WHAT!! Billie you are not walking around with guns" she hisses, "Zoe I need to save y/n and if you're not going to help me then I'll do it myself" I hissed back at her trying to keep my cool but I was crazy pissed. I then grab a backpack and filled it with things I thought might be useful, I took a lot of stashed cash I had on one of the Nike shoe boxes I kept for an emergency and stormed out of my bedroom, Zoe tried stopping but couldn't.

no one from my family seemed to realize me leaving out of the house and finally entering my car to drive away

no one from my family seemed to realize me leaving out of the house and finally entering my car to drive away. I knew it was going to be a long ride.

——————————————————I hope you like this babes

——————————————————
I hope you like this babes