Part 4

Y/n POV

Billie and I were chilling on the couch, she was on her Instagram liking pictures, as usual, then she turns to me "hey listen, I'm going to this club tonight, do want to come with me, my friend Denzel invited me?" She asked

"Umm... That'd be nice but I'm afraid I must decline" I replied

"why?"

" well I really don't have anything to wear Billie," I said

" that's it?!" She laughed " we'll figure that out, i have so many clothes i don't wear, I got a whole box in finneas's room come let's check it out and you choose what you'll like."

so we left to go down to the room where finneas and Claudia ae staying.

Billie knocked on their door and beautiful Claudia opened "hey guys" she hugs me and Billie  "hey Claudia this is y/n, my friend"

"Hey y/n really nice to meet you"

"Hey Claudia it's really nice meeting you too"i sweetly say

"how come you weren't there in our show yesterday," Billie asks Claudia

i had some things to do last minute, I really wanted to be there for the last show" she replies "come in, come in don't just stand here outside"

"well we really came here to get some stuff from the box they got for me and finneas," Billie says

"yea go ahead its right there, I'll be here in the bathroom"

Billie heads to where the box is and opens it, there were so many cool fits and jewelry, "where do you get theses from" I ask surprised by the quality, "it's was given to me and finneas for free tbh from many different brands" she replies "it's so crazy to think that there are so many homeless people in the country but instead free things are given to us rich celebrities, and that's exactly why I'm donating all of this" she adds.

"wow, I never thought you actually care about these kinds of things, it kinda makes me like you even more," I say

she smiles "haha this world needs people like me to give a fuck, anyway have chosen what you'll wear for tonight?"

"yes"

Finneas then walks in "hey girls" and then he looks at me with a questionable face "aren't you supposed to get your train?" he asks

"she overslept with me" Billie replies for me

"ow, anyways Billie wanted to tell you that we got the interviews and important meetings to face," he says exhausted

"omg I hate it.... is it okay with you y/n to come with me"

"yea definitely I'm cool with that"

so we all head down with maggie and Patrick to a meeting hall the hotel offered, they took away Billie for some interviews and so many people asked her and me who I was but Billie made it clear to everyone that I was a friend.

I never thought It'd be so tiring, meetings and getting interviewed it's all too much, But Billie was holding up pretty well, she's very strong.

" let's go get something to eat later," she said to me.

"can't wait I'm starving"

hours passed she just finished with everything so we head up to her room and order room service.

we ate till our souls left our bodies and then when midnight hit we started getting ready for the club.

I wore a top without a bra so my nipples were easily seen.

I walked out to Billie and I caught her eyes observing every inch of me.

she couldn't say a word.

Billie's POV

I keep examining every inch of her body and I noticed her nipples, at this point, I bite my lips. She makes me want to do bad things to her. She looks so fucking sexy.

" you look sexy" y/n says to me while biting her lower lips

I walked up to her and squeezed one of her nipples, " yea, well I think you look sexy yourself", I could feel her breath in my face, I got closer to her ear and whisper "I'll do you dirty tonight too" I could see her goosebumps appearing so I smiled, I could feel her heartbeat, she smelled so good almost like lilacs.

we head out the hotel and got in a limousine I had parked outside, we were alone in this beautiful vehicle with just blue lights on. I decided to take advantage of the moment and placed my hand on her knee, I know I shouldn't be doing this in a fucking limo but I can't help not going further in between her thighs, and touching her lacy thong.

I gently press on it but then took out my hand from inside of her after that I realized we arrived, the driver opened the door for us and as we got out I held her hand to enter the club, which is a very risky move.

Y/n POV

I could hear the loud music and the bass drop, it sounded so fucking good.

all of a sudden I could feel hands grab my ass, I look to my right and it was Billie as she bites her lips, I smile back at her.

The club was pretty dark with many neon lights, it looked like a fancy-ass club.

Billie comes closer to my ear and says " we're meeting my friends now" I nodded my head, and head to the VIP section with her where Q, the Bell twins, Zoe, drew, Mika, Danielle, and Denzel were.

" hey fucktards this is y/n," said Billie, they all said "hey" except for Q, " where's everyone else?" Asked Billie, " Mika, drew and Zoe are in the restroom" replied Elijah.

" so looks like you got yourself a new toy Billie" laughed Q, Elijah and Isaac were stunned by his words, " what the fuck bro," said Isaac. Billie looked at Q and rolled her eyes, she grabbed me and made out with me in front of everyone then raised a middle finger to Q.

I don't get it, did Billie and Q have a story? Is she using me? questions began running through my head. I gave Billie a strange look, " what??" Billie asks

" don't worry about it y/n, Q is just jealous," said Elijah to me, "Why would he be jealous of me, the fuck?" i look him straight in the eye

Billie looks at me and stays silent " well they kinda used to fuck and q is still in love with her" Danielle says out of the blue "Billie broke things up with him a month ago for no any reason" she continues

"man you seriously can't keep your mouth shut" Denzel goes at her

"hey I'm drew and this is Mika and Zoe, nice to meet you y/n" drew says s soon as she sees me.

"ow hey, nice to meet you guys" I tried to smile but I was so uncomfortable with the whole q situation. i don't understand why Billie had to kiss me to prove something to her ex, does this mean she still has feelings or him? I felt so broken because I'm seriously starting to have real feelings for the girl.

I'm stupid and shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, in the end, we just met last night,  I'm a total stranger to her, I need to end this before I get hurt.

————————————————
Hope y'all enjoyed this please vote it❤️❤️❤️and leave a comment on what you think I should write next