Part 17

Y/n POV

I woke up with a strong headache, My vision was blurry, my head was spinning, I was nauseous. I felt like my body was giving up on me. So I put my hands on the side of my head where he hit me and it was bleeding, "fuck!" I say under my breath. I then managed to get myself up, but I was too weak, I couldn't even walk properly, so I fall to the ground hitting my knee really hard, it was painful.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" I hear his voice coming closer. "What do want from me?" I yell terrified, "Nothing dear. I just want to play a game" he replies, "I tried killing you but that doesn't seem to work" he chuckles.

My heart was beating so fast in fear, I started to feel dizzy because i was really anxious but I didn't quit trying to get up. A part of me felt like dying. I can't believe he's so committed to ruining our lives.

"Please just let me go"I cry, "I beg you, please", "I'll leave Billie if that's what you want" I cry harder, knowing I might regret this decision. "please Thomas I'll do anything you ask, just don't kill me or Billie" I continue to beg.

I was afraid for my life and this man was crazy, he could do anything to me at this point. I tried looking around to see where he was, but I couldn't find him anywhere. "Where are you?" I ask frightened, then I hear footsteps approaching me from behind, I didn't turn around because I wasn't ready to see his face.

He slides his hand on my waist and grips me tight to him, I grasp. "Please don't hurt me" I whisper in tears, "I won't hurt you if you promise to be a good girl" he whispers back in my ear, as he caresses my hair.

I was disgusted by how he was touching me but I had to say "okay, I'll be a good girl". He turns me around to look at my face and gently places his hands on my cheeks. I didn't understand what he was doing, he was fucking weird, what's wrong with him I kept asking myself. He then holds my hand and brings me to this room, it looked like a children's bedroom, there were toys everywhere. "This is your room now," he says and my heart dropped out of my chest. "what do you mean my ro.." I tried saying but he puts his finger on my lips "shush..." he says, he walks me to the bed and lays me down, and then covered me up with this pink children's blanket, "sleep tight, Lizzie," he shouts and walks out. i was so terrified and horrified of this strange moment, I didn't understand this weirdo but I had to act the part to live, even if I had to fake being Lizzie.

I start crying quietly in the pillow, wishing he wouldn't hear me. "I miss you Billie, so fucking much" I whisper under my breath.

Billie's POV

After almost searching every inch of my neighborhood, I return back home tired and exhausted, it was already so late. all I wanted to do was cry and scream.

I opened the door with tears filling my eyes, "Billie, you got a letter from y/n" Zoe spilled. "What!!" I exclaimed as I hurry to her.

I snatched the letter from her hands to read it,

~

I'm sorry Billie I had to leave like this but things weren't really working out with us anyways, I'm tired of faking this, I'm sorry I can't love you. I hope you can forgive me.

~

My tears started shedding more and more as I kept reading it all over again, I threw the letter and ran to my room, locking the door.

I just fell to the ground, breaking down, mentally physically and emotionally. I hated everyone and everything, "there's no meaning to life," I say to myself and head out to the bathroom.

I wanted to hurt myself, I wanted to die, I couldn't take it anymore. I opened some sleeping pills, I wanted to swallow the whole thing.

But suddenly my phone kept ringing, It was distracting me from swallowing the pills

But suddenly my phone kept ringing, It was distracting me from swallowing the pills. I tried to ignore it but it just kept ringing and ringing.

So I eventually decided to answer it, and it was my dad, "hey Billie can you please come out of the bathroom, there's an emergency", "I'm busy dad" I reply.

"Please bil" he insisted, "fine," I say and unlocked my bathroom door to see everyone including finneas and Claudia sitting on the couch in the living room. "What's going on?"I ask suspiciously, "I'm sorry Billie for what happened with you and y/n," my mom says as she got up to hug me, "I'm sorry baby that she had to leave you like this" she then kisses my head. I couldn't hold my tears any longer so I started sobbing again but in her embrace. "But I loved her, I thought she loved me too" I cry harder. I just continued to crush and breakdown, even my breathing was getting harder after every tear that falls.

Fin was speechless he couldn't say shit, and Zoe was just angry.

"This bitch doesn't deserve you, she just leaves without even telling you shit in person" she snapped.

"You don't need to be like this bil, you will get over her, we all are here for you" finneas gently says as he pats my back. I appreciate how much they care for me, I can't believe I was going to hurt myself. I hug my mom tighter, knowing that she would die if I did. But how can I live without y/n, Deep down I felt so broken. I felt betrayed and hurt, and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I already miss her so much But she's gone for good, "I can't fucking believe this" I say under my breath.

I needed some space so head back to my bedroom and Zoe follows. she laid with me in bed cuddling the whole night, as I was laying in her arm, with tears filling my eyes, she was just rubbing my hair and kissing my forehead.

"it's okay baby," she says quietly, I love how she cares for me, always wanting to keep me safe. "I wonder what she's doing now" I cry to Zoe. "It's not important" she replies, " you just need to sleep and let's hope you'll feel better tomorrow" she adds.

but I knew it's going to hurt even more tomorrow, I can't even fucking sleep, she's all that's running through my thoughts. "Everything doesn't make sense," I say to myself.

—————————————-
Vote this if you like❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️comment what you think please ❤️❤️❤️❤️they make me happy