Part 23

Billie's POV

I woke up after our little nap outside staring at y/n eyes and lips, she was still swimming in her dreams. I loved how peaceful and quiet she looked. I eventually got off the daybed making my way to the kitchen. It was too early for dinner but who gives a fuck, it's only us in the end. so I started cooking and mixing, in hopes I can impress her with my food.

My phone started to ring but I couldn't answer it, I was too busy cooking. So As soon as I closed the oven I grab my phone to see a lot of missed calls from mom and finneas. "wtf" I say under my breath.

I figured I'd call them right after I call my manager, but as I was calling him my mother replied instead. "Billie!!" She bellowed, "yes mom what's up" I wondered agitated.

"I told you to be careful" she yells

"What the fuck is going on" I reply shocked and could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. "your pictures of you kissing y/n is everywhere" she exclaims.

My heart literally dropped, I didn't give a fuck about people finding out about my sexuality, But I was afraid for y/n because she hates the whole idea of fame.

"Omg mom," I say in fear even though I wanted to shout, But I can't wake y/n up. "Only half of her face is visible" she relented, "but you were supposed to be careful it's dangerous for her Billie" she adds.

My fan base is crazy, they would literally do anything to find out who she is, I need to keep her low key, just for her safety, there is a lot of other evil people that can harm her. she's not like me walking around with security like me, I can't let anything happen to her, I promised mom to keep her safe.

I then hung up from my mom after her long-ass speech on y/n safety and started to think about All the Plans I made for her since it was her birthday. I felt sad because I wouldn't be doing any of it, I wanted to take her shopping, or go to a fancy restaurant, most of the stuff I planned were outdoors shit.

I felt so hopeless, but I still wanted to do something that she would love, so I kept thinking and came up with a plan. I'm going to throw her a huge house party in the villa, so I started making my calls to prepare everything. Then unexpectedly I see y/n heading my way from outside "hey mama" I say as I hung up my phone and hid it behind me.

"what's cooking " She replies sweetly not even suspecting anything. I wanted to tell her about the pictures that were taken yesterday and how they were all around the place, but I couldn't risk messing up her mood, so instead, I said "I'm making pizza, gluten-free of course. i hope you will like it".

"I will love anything you cook, even if it was poop" she laughs. so I grabbed her waist, pulling her close to me, and said "we need to sleep because I have surprises for you, tomorrow mama, since it'll be your birthday", she giggles and kisses my lips "thank you, Billie".

we ate, cuddled a little bit while watching movies until we actually fell asleep.

the next morning was so beautiful, we spent hours cuddling in bed, "happy birthday mama" I yell, "hahaha, thanks baby" she says while kissing me.

so we had breakfast, cleaned up then I say to her "Baby get ready I'm taking you somewhere".

"specific dress code?" She asks me while rubbing my hair, "Nah you'll be naked anyways," I reply to her sharing looks, and she blushes. "but Let's go have a bath First" i add and held her hand making her follow me upstairs to the bathroom. We both got naked quickly and headed in the shower.

we then got ready and i took her out. part of the plan was for me to take her out of the villa so I can let my friends come in and organize everything for the party.