Introduction

Chapter 1

➼e l l a

"Get your arse down here Abigail Lowe or I am leaving without you" I shouted up the stairs, tapping my fingers on the banister impatiently. I quickly checked my pockets for my passport, breathing a sigh of relief when I found it under my phone.

"Alright, alright I'm here" said Abby, the sound of the suitcase wheels against the stairs practically deafening me.

"Are you excited?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Of course I'm excited, we are meeting Sarah for the first time" she responded, checking herself in the mirror one more time.

I chuckled at her vanity, knowing that she didn't really mean it. If I had looks like hers I wouldn't be afraid the show them off.

Compared to Abby, I'm pretty basic. I've got that whole "brown hair, blue eyes" thing going on. Abby just has features that stand out. She was incredibly pretty. At least that's what I think.

We quickly jumped into my Red Mini and started to drive to the airport.

"Do you think we will find the one in California?" Abby asked, smiling.

"What do you think?" I responded, rolling my eyes. "You never know" she said, nudging me while smirking. "Stop it" I laughed, pushing her hands away. "Eyes on the road Grandma" she said, laughing.

Even though at times she can be a conceited bitch I still love her to death. You just do. I guess knowing her for 6 years kinda helps. Me and her have always wanted to travel, since a very young age. I guess that's why we dropped out of school when we were 16. We live in an apartment together, with day jobs that help us pay the bills.

If I had the choice, i would stay at home all day watching movies and eating popcorn, but Abby's that friend that drags me into things. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.