Not ever again

Previously in 'HEDE':

"Then tell me! " I screamed."Tell me, why do you hate me so much?"  I said quietly. He looked at the ground.
"I can't...I just can't..." he said and ran out. What's just happened?

Harry's P.O.V.

I can't believe. I just apologized her... Now she hates me even more... Great.

I was right, she won't forgive me ever. I did those things to her, I'm not proud for. But still. It hurts to know that person, who you love hates you... Yes, I said word from L. Whatever, I admit I love her and what?

I know, I'm doing big deal from nothing. It's all my fault. Now I have to face the truth and consequences. It's not so easy. I still feel broken and hurt. Why my life is so messed up? Why?!

I ran home and fell on the bed crying. I saw pain in her eyes when she talked about her past. I'm such a horrible person, I hate myself. How could I do this to her? The one, what didn't do anything to me, the one, what is the most beautiful in my eyes, the one I love. I can't believe.

She went through hell for my stupid jealousy. Ughh... I need to talk with someone else about this. But who? Liam? He's very good at advises. But Destiny is his little sister, so I can't. He will rip me apart faster than you can say word 'bingo'.

Zayn? No, he's to busy with Perrie.

Niall? he's probably eating or chatting with Liana. Also he loves Destiny like sister too. I would be dead any second.

Last one.

Louis. He's my best mate, I can talk with him about everything. But he loves Destiny like sister too... Ugh. I have no choice.  Louis it is.

I hope he won't freak out.

Louis P.O.V.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I screamed at Harry.

"I..." he started but I cut him off. I can't believe. What am I saying? I refuse to believe this shit. How? How it's even possible?

"HOW FUCKING COULD YOU DO THIS?!" I yelled. I was shocked and I don't even know anymore. It's just unbelievable!. "ARE YOU INSANE OR WHAT? BULLY?! BULLYING GIRL!!! WORST OF ALL THIS GIRL IS YOUR BEST MATE'S SISTER! ARE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT?? WHAT? WHY?! WHY YOU DID THIS?!"

"CAUSE I LOVED HER! DAMN LOUIS. I THINK I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AGAIN!" Harry yelled back.

"SO YOU THINK- Wait, what?! What did you say? I-in love?.."

Wow.. I didn't expect this one from Harry. I have nothing to say more. It's to much for me.

"Yes, you heard right. I fell in love with Destiny ages ago. I had crush on her. She started dating Josh guy and I was so jealous for him. So, I started hating her and bullying, I thought this all love will disappear. And it was. After long time dating, Josh cheated on her.  They broke up and Josh started bullying her too. Until now I hated her. Now I love her again. She started dating this Luke guy and felt all old feeling all over again. Worst thing is that we both have detention in library and always end up making-out and -" Harry started talking. Wait, what? Making-out? What kind of joke is this one?

"Making-out??" I asked confused and shocked at one time.

"We started getting kind of enemies with benefits thing... I don't know. She just one day turned me on and I couldn't control myself. I just kissed her, and she kissed back. I felt sparks and fireworks explore. You know what kind of things, then you love that person? Anyways, from that I understand that I love Destiny. But we always fight and all. You know, I just want her forgiveness.. Just this one" Harry ended.

This was something unexpected. Harry with Destiny? Making-out? If you would told me before, I wouldn't believe you. But now.. It's different.

And that time when boys talked about Desty and Harry having sex, they acted so strange and Liam asked something her... Now I know why this all thing wasn't funny. Oh my...

"You did have sex?!" I screamed/asked. He shook his head and I relaxed.

"Thanks god, it would be awkward" I said and Harry nodded.

"Soo..." Harry said.

"So, I don't have words to say. It is too much for me. I can't believe you could hurt her. How?" I asked still confused. Harry, that Harry what I know couldn't hurt a fly. But I guess I was wrong.

"I don't know either. Louis, please, say me what to do?' Harry asked.

"First of all. Don't you dare ever again hurt her or call names or something. Cause if you do I'll cut you. Got it?" I asked.

"Yeah, if I hurt her again, I will kill myself with my own hands. I promise" he said and I nodded.

"Second. Prove her what you really are, funny, charming, sweet and cute boy who I know, not that heartless person who hurt her" I said and he smiled.

"Thanks Lou. It means a lot" Harry said and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled.

"Be good boy, Harry. Don't let me down" I said and he pulled away. Harry's smile fell.

"what's wrong?" I asked confused.

"She's dating Luke, she doesn't love me and hates me. What you think is wrong?" Harry asked and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Everything will be alright. Hey, do you love her?" I asked him.

"Yes, I love her more than anything in the entire world" he said. I saw sparkles in his eyes. I know, he really mean it. I can say it by the way he looks at her and talks about her. It's love, my friends.

"It's all what you need. Remember, if you really love someone, let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be." I said and tapped his shoulder. "If she loves you back, she will forgive you and be yours, if not, she's not the one. You just need to wait and everything will deal itself"

"You right, I just need to wait" Harry said and smiled again.

"I'm always right, cause I'm fabuLOUIS!" I joked and Harry laughed. "Come on, others are in  the living room, movies night" I said and we headed downstairs. 

I hope Harry won't do this mistake ever again.

------

I'm sorry it took so long for me to update but I was really busy. I had to plan out my parents birthday party, then do 50 "Open when..." letter as a birthday present to my best friend and on top of that I got sick. 

But I will try to update more from now on. I know I am saying this a lot but trust me on this one :)

don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!