Intro

AJ Lee's POV;

I skipped through the curtain and stopped to catch my breath. I raised my head and began looking at the screen where it showed the ending of my match, where I locked in the Black Widow on Nikki and she tapped.

"Good job on your match." A voice spoke from behind me. I turned around to come face to face with the Best in the World, CM Punk. "Thanks, you did nice good out there too." I replied, smiling. He winked at me before walking over to one of the crew members. What was that all about?

I continued my walk to the Divas Locker room and opened the door to see the Total Divas filming. I sighed and sat in the corner, getting ready to leave. "Hey AJ, where are you going?" Brianna asked. "Hotel" I muttered, shoving my title in my duffle bag.

"Oh." Was all she said before returning to Ariane. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of the locker room.

I pushed the doors open and sat down on the curb. I looked down and thought of my family, who I was missing deeply. "I'd knew I'd find you here" a familiar voice said, sitting down next to me. I turned slightly and noticed Dean Ambrose, looking at me. 'How'd you find me?" I asked, fiddling with my hands. "I used to come here all the time when I first started." He answered, kicking a rock with his shoe.

Well this is awkward...

"Good job tonight, your a great Champion." He said, standing up. I stood up as well, grabbing my bag. "I'm sure we'll run into each other soon." Dean waved before walking back inside. I watched him leave before walking to my car. God, what just happened?

"Hey, April, wait up!!" I turned around , mentally sighing. "What's up, Celeste?" I asked, hoping I could go to the hotel soon. "A bunch of people from work are having a party Monday after RAW for Vince's birthday and I wanted to know if your coming?" She questioned, tapping her foot impatiently. "Sure" I replied, before backing away slowly.

While I was driving to the hotel, I couldn't stop thinking of Dean.....

Or Punk...