Track 2: Mic Drop

"You were happy all the time," he laughed shortly under his breath. "It's like everything changed."

Dedication: mariehajsh MintSyoster
                           ***
Park Shin-Hye's POV:

There he stood, with his back facing me, grabbing his books from his locker with his blonde hair. I stood staring at all the memories we once had come flashing back.

He then slowly started turning around and I blinked twice when it turned out that it wasn't him. This guy instead had straight blonde hair. He stared blankly at me for a second probably wondering why I was in the middle of the hallway, staring at him like a crazy girl. Just then,a petite girl called him from across the hallway and he quickly hurried off.
I slowly turned in the direction he just took feeling slightly relaxed that it wasn't the person I thought he was and hating myself for wishing that it was.

                              ***

I made my way to the 'history of traditional music' class and quickly opened the door to see the student starring in my direction disdainfully and murmuring in hushed tones. I felt uncomfortable under their glares but I wasn't new to this. It's my third year and I know I'm now a stronger person and hearing them say that I'm useless or poor doesn't affect me anymore. It just makes me want to show them that being poor is not what defines me, it's who I am as a person that does but they're so blinded with hatred to see that. Some of them changed, others were still with the same mindset.

"You've never been late before Park Shin-Hye, everything okay?" Miss sue asked worriedly knowing that I would never miss classes let alone her session. She always believed in me as a great songwriter and singer and supported me from day one.

I bowed politely. "I'm sorry but I was at Mr. Lee's office."
She smiled understanding as I quickly make my way to the back seat ignoring Racheal's piercing eyes. She's always been like that, commenting on my hair, shoes, family, and economic status. I could try to convince her to see beneath that but she has her mindset and won't change. I don't know why she hates me that much but she just believes that people like me-as she says shouldn't be at a prestigious school like ours. I still can't forget my first year at school when she made fun of me in front of the whole class because dad drove me in his car, she said it was a really old car and that we're starving ourselves for me to attend this school. I sighed looking down at the scratches I just drew on my notebook.

"Okay students, so we have a transfer student. Please make him feel welcome!" the door opened and a boy entered waking with a swag. The same guy with blonde hair I saw next to the lockers.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Suga. Yeah, that's all...Oh, and I hope we become friends?" He shrugged adjusting his bag pack on his shoulder and we gave him small applause before he sat down. I heard everyone fangirling over his hairstyle.

"Now, before we start, I need to make placement changes!" everyone started complaining but she threw them a glare so they just huffed and waited for her to continue.

"So I need you to come up here and pick up a number and the seat you get will be your seat for the rest of the year. No complaints accepted." We got up from our seats and chose a number. I got number 7 and found out that it the second seat in the middle row.
Jimin was on my left and J-hope was to my right. We sat down squealing and J-hope and Jimin quickly high-fived earning another glare from miss sue. I looked at the front row and Racheal was right in front of me next to Suga. They looked at each other for a second.

"Aish." J-hope and I groaned in a unison glaring at her back then laughed shaking our head just in time as she turned around and glared.

"What losers?" she rolled her eyes.