Track 25: Beautiful Pain

Dedication: Grace-Ryan
Chapter's song: Beautiful Pain- BTOB
♡♡♡
"I won't lose your trust again and I won't allow anyone to hurt you. Ever. I promise you that." he whispered and I hugged him tighter tapping his back lightly letting him know I'm here for him because that's where I always want to be.
♡♡♡

Chapter 25

Shin-hye's P.O.V:

"What is going on here?" was the first that came out of her mouth as she waved her hand in the direction where everyone was sleeping and her eyes seemed to narrow when she saw how messy the living room was. I bowed and the girl bowed back with a smile. Her black hair was reaching her waist in curls, dressed in a black leather dress with a knee length boot and an oversized yellow jacket that was low on her shoulders and had Gucci on the middle.
She loves Gucci too...Great.

It's then that I remembered her familiar face. She's the same girl that was with Taehyung at the magazine cover and at the runway. Jennie.
My stomach knotted with jealousy.

I swallowed looking down at the mess I made just as I heard the sharp gasp of Mrs. Kim. "Are those... the cups I got from France?" she pointed her finger at the shattered golden glass and I swallowed hardly closing my eyes.
From France? Aish.

"Omo! Jeosonghamnida. I-I didn't know they were expensive" I bent down to pick them up but she only clicked her tongue looking apologetically at the girl.

"Expensive? They're antic! You'll need to work for a whole year to get them!" I contained my anger knowing she's older and I needed to respect her but she kept on waving her hands furiously.

"Eomma. Jennie?" came Taehyung's voice and he was as equally surprised as I was.

"Shin-hye! What are you doing? Leave them. You'll hurt yourself!" he shouted worriedly dropping the grocery bag he was holding and coming closer but I shook my head with a wary smile. I was almost done as I gathered the broken pieces in my palm.

"Annyeong," Jennie bowed and I bit at the inside of my cheeks. I wanted nothing more than to get out of here. Everyone else started to wake up and I heard them gasp and whisper.

"Mrs. Kim." Jin bowed then looked back at everyone with a worried smile.

"What's with this noise?" J-hope groaned stretching his hands out in a yawn and turning around slowly. His eyes went wide and he fell off the couch when he was met by her glare. Jin closed his eyes pointing with his head to the stairs and they all quickly hurried upstairs.

Mrs. Kim turned back to Taehyung totally ignoring my presence.

"Jennie just arrived from LA two hours ago and I thought I could invite her to dinner here. Didn't know you'd make a mess of this place." She spoke with clear venom. "You know our runway with Mr. Chen is in a month and that would be a great opportunity for you to get to show her around to colleges" She stressed each words and I knew she intentionally said that.
I took a deep controlling breath.

"Remember when I told you how I missed Korea so much?" she smiled. "I thought it would be a great idea if I continue my studies here. You could help, right? Suggesting suitable colleges I mean." she spoke with a soft voices and I picked the last piece swiftly ready to get out of here when I accidentally cut my finger and blood poured out.

"Aish." I winced and Taehyung hurried towards me holding my hand in his with furrowed brows. "Shin-hye, you hurt yourself. Baby, does it hurt a lot?" I shook my head 'no' feeling their looks penetrate my soul. I felt them glance at each other from the corner of my eye.