Track 12: Breathin'

Chapter 12
Opinions on cover above?

Chapter's song: Breathin'-Ariana grande
Add your playlist here:------
A/N: I'm #181 on love-hate out of 7k stories! I hope this book reaches #1 one day. Thank you♥

Shin-hye's P.O.V:

I'm not gonna make it. I'm not gonna make it.
Oh god this is my only chance at a real career in music.
I glance at my phone nervously and it reads 8:35 a.m. I've been doing this for the last ten minutes hoping miraculously time would slow. I tap my foot anxiously and glance every five seconds at the street waiting for the bus to arrive.
I finally sit at the bench placing my hands on my sides watching the pouring rain as my eyes tear up.

I can't believe I missed my alarm clock and it didn't help that Jungkook was sleeping at Jimin's house.

The auditions started  twenty minutes ago. Where you at? You okay?
I read the message from Jhope.

I take several deep controlling breaths.
Don't worry Hobi I'm fine.  I'll be there in 15 mins.

I wanted to ask him to drop by and drive me there but he had his auditions and I couldn't make him late. I stood up pacing holding the phone tighter with my sweaty hands when I a loud horn of a car makes me jump.
I looked up to see a black Audi then the window slides down to reveal non other than Taehyung in a black coat. zmy heart did the flutter thing it did everytime I saw him.
His hair was brushed to give the messy I-just- woke-out-of-bed look.
"Shinhye,get in." he offers and I look away.
He nods sighing and just when i think he's probably going to drive away, he  strides out of the car placing the umbrella he was holding right over both our heads.

"What do you think you're doing walking in the damn rain? Are you insane? You're supposed to be in school now!" he fumed over the loud droplets of rain that kept hitting the floor in splashes and making large puddles of water in its place. I ignored him stepping away from under his umbrella.

He groaned pulling me softly closer by my wrist. We were seperated by inches. He tipped his chin down as he glared.
"You're going to get yourself sick!"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "And why do you care? Why did you even come here?" I waved my hand walking away as I sat under under the shielded glass.
He sighed muttering under his breath running a hand through his curls.

"Fine. Be like that." He shouted and I kept taking several glances at my phone.
Ten more minutes left.

I thought he was finally gonna leave but I was definitely wrong cause the next thing I know he's standing right in front of me, taking my hand and making me stand up while holding an umbrella above me.

"God! Why do you have to be this stubborn? Just get in the damn car or you're gonna be late for the auditions." Our faces were inches apart. I swallowed at the intensity of his stare feeling my face flush.

"Who says I'm late? I'm jus-" he raised a brow "enjoying the rainy weather and the peaceful atmosphere while waiting for the bus and I don't see anything with that"
He better not be any more late.

He gave me an amused look clearly not believing a word I said.
"Oh really? And why do I find that so hard to believe?"

I shrugged smiling up at him. "Well there's nothing I could do about that. Now please can you just leave me alone?"

"Park Shin-hye." He warned and I crossed my arms. "You could lie to anyone, but me? Not quite possible."
Aish.

"Get in my car right now sunshine. I won't let you wait for the bus and be crammed between strangers, okay?" his hands tightened over the umbrella.