Track 9: Seesaw

CHAPTER 9
Chapters song: Seesaw-Suga of BTS
'You love her. You always have. Why dont you just go right there and tell her that?"
I swallowed hard. "I can't."'
                              ***
Taehyung's P.O.V:

I got out of the shower rapping a towel around my waist about to get ready for school after being absent for a whole week. I stared at my reflection on the mirror. I look like so tired with my dark circles under my eyes and extremely messy hair.

I made my way through my huge walk in closet that had shirts, pants, suits, ties, belts, and a wide range of shoes of all colors organized according its occasion. Tuxedos were hanged separately in an organized way along with dress coats and jackets. I took out my school's uniform that was hanged up neatly by Linda, our head maid. I got dressed then opened my second drawer and picked my favorite gold watch, I have this hobby of buying watches even though I have tons of them.

I walked to the far end of the room and chose my black Nike shoes that I bought from LA.
I really loved spending most of the time in my room cause it had everything. It's spacious, colored with gray wallpapers with a king sized bed at the center of the room. Electric guitars of different colors were displayed at the far next to the huge library and hanged at the top was the one from dad in a special glassed panneled doors.

My room was also connected to a large living room with a flat screen with black leather couches surrounding it and a billiard table. My brown hair was really messy today and I wasn't in the mood to fix it.

"Mr.Taehung breakfast is ready and Mrs.Kim is waiting for you in the winter garden." Our housekeeper Linda called from outside the room.

"Come in linda" She walked politely in with a smile. She's been working at our house since I were a little kid and has always took good care of me and my brother equally.

"Good morning Sir"

"Linda, I told not to call me Sir. I don't like that word. You can call me Taehyung."

"Okay Si-taehyungshie, your mother is waiting in the garden with your brother and Ms.Tae hee"

"How's your kid's doing at school. Did they start yet? You know if you need anything you could came and ask,alright?" She shook her head her eyes full of tears.

"No sir. You've already done enough. I can never repay you"

"No don't mention it. You know I consider you a mother to me."
She smiled widely. "Please don't cause trouble on your first day."

"No promises" I teased and she managed to laugh before bowing and going out.

I grabbed my phone and my car keys from my bedside table. I wore my black coat and backpack and made my way out slamming the door shut behind me.

I made my way down the stairs and into the living room that was huge and painted white with huge crystal chandeliers and black leather couches that are surrounding a circular coffee table and a huge flat screen on the opposite wall with a stack of cds of different movies.

I made my way through the French doors to the garden when I heard a voice talking in a reassuring business sort of way that belongs to no other than my mom. I sat next to my brother, and his two year fiancée Tae hee. He met her through her charity organization that we work with and was quick to fall for her.

"Jocheun achimieyo." I greeted and sat next to my brother.

"Good morning brother!" Namjoon hyung patted my back.

"How are you Tae, I haven't seen in a while. Excited for your senior year?" Tae hee, his fiancée asked smiling widely at me.

"I kinda am" I joked remembering that I'll get to see her again.
Our chef poured us a cup of tea as I thanked him and he smiled.