Track 20: Stay with me

"Your eyes look really beautiful in the dim lights. I mean they usually are but I don't know... tonight they look breathtaking."

Chapter's song: Stay with me-Punch ft. Chanyeol

                                  ***

Shinhye's P.O.V:

I felt a tug at my heart and a huge lump grow in my throat.
It was like in the movies where you feel the music stop and everything around you feels blurry. But the only thing I felt wasn't, was their arms linked.
She was wearing a long strapless red dress with black high heels along with red lipsticks. Her hair tall and blonde reaching her waist in waves. She's not korean.

She smiled warmly at him while looking into his eyes and waving her hair aside. I felt pain swirl in my chest just by seeing how perfect they looked together as if they were a match made in heaven.

He was looking around for something and his eyes stopped when they found mine.
I inhaled sharply and I felt his eyes focus on my hand that was on resting Mark's shoulder for a second before he turned away and offered her a smile.

                                   ***

"Omg Shin hye, you saw Nina Hills?" I looked up IU's reflection through the bathroom mirror.

"Who?" She stared at me with are-you-kidding-me expression her eyes wide open.

"Wait-you're serious?" I stood there patiently waiting for her to elaborate.

"She's a famous American super model that recently moved to Korea and I heard she had a photo-shoot for a magazine cover. I'm not sure which, Vogue maybe," she waved her hands and it still didn't ring a bell.

"Anyway, she's here and I really wanna take a picture with her. I saw her two seconds ago on the phone. Please come along. Pleaseee"

We made our way through the crowds in search for that model that IU would die if she didn't take a picture with. There was a large group of people around us that were dancing to 'The Middle' and I could barely hear IU over the loud blasting music.

"There she is!" I couldn't see who she was referring to because of the crowd.

"Where?" She gestured to a girl standing in front of the pool with her back towards us. We quickly made our way towards her and I was starting to get tired and almost stumbled in those high heels.

"Annyeong. I mean Hi?" IU waved, looking quite nervous. The girl slowly turned around and I finally got to see who she was. She smiled widely at us and... oh no.

The same girl that came with Tae tonight.
My jaw dropped. "You're Nina? A Model?" I squeaked my voice coming out slightly higher.

She nodded then gave us her same sparkly smile. Her teeth so white. I was surprised she understood Korean.
"The one and only." She replied in English. I gritted my teeth and she gave me another confident smile.

So now he's dating a model? Great.
Just the thought of him being with another girl was enough to make my blood boil.
I just can't imagine him hugging her, taking care of her when she's not feeling well, even cheering her up with his box-shaped smile that would always warm my heart even till this day or simply staring at his beautiful chocolate eyes for hours like I always used to.
I don't know if I'm being selfish but I just can't get rid of this aching feeling that's pinning deep down in my heart.

"Wahh! That is amazing, really amazing." I muttered not realizing that I said that out loud. She stared at me confused with her brows furrowed.