Track 27: Don't Wanna Cry

Chapter 27
DEDICATION: isthatphill
♡♡♡
'I wish he knew how hard I fall for him every day'
♡♡♡
Chapter's song: Don't Wanna Cry- Seventeen
A little edit I made:

Chapter 27DEDICATION: isthatphill♡♡♡'I wish he knew how hard I fall for him every day'♡♡♡Chapter's song: Don't Wanna Cry- Seventeen A little edit I made:

Shin-hye P.O.V:

Early the next day, I woke up to breakfast set and three pink sticky notes on the fridge.
The first one said 'Eat your breakfast and don't be late for your performance. Love you!' and from the handwriting I knew it was mom. The other had dad telling me that he'll take eomma and halmoni to the hairdresser than be at my school.
I smiled feeling the weight drop off my chest. It was great that the performance was on a weekend so I wouldn't have to make them skip work.
I laughed at halmoni last note that said 'I might dye my hair red. A k-pop trend . Keep your hair down. Fighting!'

I checked my hair using my phone's screen and it looked cute with my growing bangs and my hair straightened down with a half bun at the top. Grandma would be proud.
I took a bite of my toast with a quick sip of juice just as the doorbell rang. I frowned leaving my school's badge on the table wondering who it might be at this early hour.

"Annyeong Park shin-hye. Is your dad here?" I bowed.

Our landlord stood there shoulders dropped while fidgeting with his hands. I shook my head 'No' while my heart dropped afraid it's something bad.

"Is everything okay? Did someone complain about the loud music?"
I told my brother he needed to keep the volume down. Aish.

He shook his head. "It's nothing like that. It's just that you haven't paid last month's salary. I didn't want to come here because I know you always pay on time but..."

I blinked. "We didn't pay? Are you sure Ahjussi?"
He nodded and I swallowed worriedly wondering why my parents kept that away from me and particularly why we couldn't pay.

"I'll be right back," He nodded with a smile and I rushed upstairs grabbing my last month's salary. The one I kept in case we didn't make it through the finals. I've been trying to save half of my salary for my education and the other for our expenses.

I handed him the money and he looked down at them with a weak smile. "Its last month's rent," I explained. "We'll pay this month's salary at the end of this month, don't worry Ahjussi"
He explained that it's okay if we still needed time to pay before leaving. I closed the door checking my wallet to only 4000 won left for bus rides.

Today was the day that marked half the way, coming this close still felt like a dream. I always wanted to be a professional singer but I never thought I would have this huge opportunity. A chance to study abroad. I either give it my all or I'll lose it all.

The bus finally arrived and I hoped in greeting the bus driver with a smile as I made my way to my bench just as I saw Taehyung sitting next to the window dressed in an brown coat with his hair dyed light grey. He waved for me with a huge and I narrowed my eyes my smile to bright to hide as I scooted next to him.