Track 10: Let Me Down Slowly

Chapter 9
Chapter's song: Let me down slowly- Alec Benjamin

'We're not lovers, not friends... we're merely classmates'

winterjoo thank you for being a constant supporter! I purple you!
Add your playlist here:--------
                            ***

Shin-hye's P.O.V:

"Alright, please everyone take your seats." Mr. Lee Min Ho spoke through the microphone that was located on the stage.

"I kindly required your presence today to inform you that we are going to be preparing for a musical play at the end of this year! Seniors only of all blocks are allowed to compete and we will from a group that will be participating and representing our school. Those interested in competing are required to fill a special form that could get from the principal's office .Auditions will be held in one week, between 10Pm - 2Pm here in this hall. After the auditions, you'll know the other details from your teachers. All you need to know now is that you need to practice hard and give us your best at the auditions.And don't let anyone tell you that you can't make it because in this school we believe everyone is special and worth giving it a try"

"OMO!" J-hope started clapping excitedly.

"The finals will be held in New York City, and the judges will be professionals and that also includes the appearance of a surprise guest. Im sure you're wondering what will the prize be! It's 5000$ for each member in the group, in addition the one's that grabs the attention the most might get a chance by judges to receive an offer from a music production company."

I was shocked.It's always been a dream to study in New York.

Everybody was very excited and started excitedly chatting with each other till the hall was completely filled with loud noises.

We made our way back to our classes when Jiminie hugged me from one side and J-hope from the other "Shin-hye, tell my cousin that I'm the one who'll definitely win this scholarship!" Jiminie smirked while looking at me.

"keep on dreamin' man.I am positive that when they'll see my dance skills they'll have their jaw dropped" J-hope winked while clapping his hands excitedly.

"You both are amazing dancers guys. There are like 100 seniors and  what? Only 10 or 11 are chosen. We need to work hard and I barely have time to practice. I have work, studies and I'm barely even writing songs!" I shook my head worried sick about how I could make it through with everything else I have to do.

"You know how good you are! I'm sure you'll do great. I mean your voice is angelic and you're really talented. So don't worry I'm sure you'll make it through audition" Jiminie said pinching my cheeks and his eyes turned into cute half-crescents.
I smiled ruffling his hair. "Thanks a lot for the support, you guys are the best." I smiled widely while hugging them and we laughed as we entered our next vocal training class.
This class is quite different than others, students sit at comfy chairs at the far end of the class and the other is for the performing part with a microphone stand ,piano, guitars, drums, violin and other different instruments needed. It's spacious with a large glass window where you could see all different blocks from. Walls are painted with colorful graffiti about all about music and meaningful lyric that students wrote.

I walked to my seat and saw Taehyung and Racheal at the front row, she was playing with her hair while smiling widely at him. She glared as soon as she saw me and put her arm on his shoulder in an attempt to make me jealous but he was quick to remove her hand while he had this poker face on, there's no way you could know what he's thinking.

"Stop staring at the witch, every time she looks at you she casts an evil spell or something.Super scary!" J-hope grimaced while throwing daggers her way and Jimin nodded joining the glare competition. I laughed trying to push the sight of her with him to the back of my mind.