Track 33: Vulnerable

Chapter 33
Chapter song: Vulnerable- Selena Gomes
Thank you for all the support.

Park Shin-hye's POV:

I passed by the waitress managing to grab a cup of juice on my way to my friend's table while Taehyung was on stage singing a song he wrote for his brother while playing the guitar. He sounded so angelic. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Eun Woo talking with Jennie as he waved one hand accusingly as she placed her hand over his arm.

Was she taking my advice and trying to fix whatever was wrong between the two of them?

"No one knew that!" I heard Jimin urge when I reached our table in the middle.

"I think everyone subtly did." Jin laughed then went quiet before laughing again as if he found it amusing.

"What does everyone know?" I demanded and everyone went weirdly quite as they stared at each other.

"Nothing." Everyone agreed.

"Hobi?" I sat down next to him and he didn't even glance my way as he fidgeted in his seat.

"Don't ask me, Shin-hye. I can't." he insisted closing his eyes.

"Jhope.You don't want the snake in me to jump out now do you?" Racheal warned raising a brow and he shook his head.

"Hobi?" I pouted.

He closed his eyes his cheeks flushing.
"You and Mrs. Kim are wearing a red dress and she's supposed to be the only one wearing red." He breathed taking a huge sip of his drink. I blinked rapidly my gaze traveling to Mrs. Kim that was busy watching Tae's performance on the little stage with Racheal's mother next to her.

I closed my eyes in pain.

"I have to-" IU stopped mid-sentence at our table breathing heavily as she stared in awe at Jungkook that was busy enjoying his appetizers. He looked up choking on his food as Suga patted his back with a bored expression.

"You have to...?" I urged.

"De, they're about to declare their vows in ten minutes and Si-hyun forgot her bouquet somewhere in the glass garden in the back and I can't find it."

"I'll go."

                           ***

I placed my hand over my chest as I finally spotted the pink bouquet on a nearby bench after a full five minutes search. I smiled in triumph grabbing it.

"You have no right." I stopped in my tracks at the voice of two familiar people shouting in the glass shielded garden. The voices were getting louder as I moved closer trying to figure out what was going on.

"You think what you're doing is right but you are clueless!" I froze in place when I recognized one voice as Taehyung's mother.

Who is she fighting with that loud on her son's wedding? She always managed to control her temper regardless.

A man stood facing her with his back to me, his voice distant.

"You're trying to punish your son for a mistake that you made in the past." I thought I heard him say over the music. I stepped closer, the man's face came into view. I blinked rapidly.

Dad? What is he talking about?

"You don't get to tell me what's wrong and what's right. You think I'm stupid not to see what your daughter is trying to do?" She demanded.

The lump grew in my throat and my hands tightened around the bouquet I was holding.

"She's not you. My daughter loves your son, a thing I'm sure you don't know about. She doesn't cherish money or endless power. She didn't leave the guy she assumingly loved when another rich guy came into the picture."