6. The Meeting

WORD COUNT : 799

This chapter is dedicated to you all my dear readers 😍

Hayat's pov :

I was not able to open my eyes , as I was tired due to yesterday's work . but I have to go to the war camp because I have volunteered myself along with 10 other doctors from our hospital . We have to routinely check up the patients for one week , and give them the right treatment .
It may take longer than expected to return home , so I had my breakfast which consisted of bread and omelette with a glass of apple juice .as I completed my breakfast I told my salams and left to the camp .

Asusual I was preparing myself to not break down in the camp , once I reached the camp , I started doing the routine check ups , It takes days or in some cases months for the patients to recover completely from the incident physically as well as mentally and return to their normal life.
The Adults have recovered a bit while the children were still suffering .

As I was giving them antibiotics and pain killer to make their pain less , I saw a man approaching . "Here comes Mr.Rude" , yeah the one who was rude to me yesterday was approaching me. I acted like , I never noticed him , he came and sat infront of me , but I tried to ignore him which became a difficult task due to his continuous gaze on me .

"Okay , so now it's time to get your mood spoiled hayat " i was thinking to myself and gave him an annoyed look , thinking that maybe he would go away . It seems that he was determined to make me regret my decision of coming to the camp . Okay fine , now i am ready to face anything , with that thought I looked up to where he was sitting .
all of a sudden he was very polite asking me to examine his injured arm ." I was shocked " must be an understatement , coz I never expected him to be polite after what happened yesterday , but I hid my shock quickly and started examining his arm , giving him a smile to reduce my nervousness . There is something with this man . He's behaving like a mad man . Pulling away from me like I am a contiguous disease yeaterday and never shifting his gaze away from me like i am an angel today .

He had small cuts and bruises , so I cleaned it with an antiseptic solution , as the cuts were fresh , it must be paining when it comes in contact with any solution. I looked up his face for any sign of pain , but it was void of any emotions , I think he is resistant to all kind of pain . I finished cleaning all his cuts and bruises and went to check the other patients....

Hamza's pov :
I saw her coming to the camp , she was dressed in all black which made her fair skin look even more fair . She looked beautiful in all the colors or maybe all the colors looked beautiful on her .She was carrying herself elegantly . As I went approaching her , she noticed me and acted like she didn't and then she was trying hard to ignore me as I sat infront of her . She was thinking something like she usually does.
It seemed more like she was talking to herself . " I love this side of her , when she talks to herself " wait , what? Let me change it to " I like this side of her " .

Seeing her acting all nervous , I decided to play along , so I asked her to check my injured arm ( though it's just small cuts and bruises ) in a very polite manner . The next second , shock was very evident in her face , but she quickly tried to hide it with a nervous smile . I was enjoying her state that for a moment my fear of getting caught by someone was gone . I reminded myself to stay calm and to not cross my limits . She was cleaning my cuts with a worried face and she looked up to meet mine . Maybe she considered me as one of her little patients who would scream when she cleans their wound with antiseptic solution .

She never knew what I've gone through and how much pain I've suffered ,
"Darling , I'm a tough guy " I thought to myself , but remained silent which will be better for the both of us .
What has happened to me , with all these darling and things . Usually I'm not a cheesy person .
"Hamza don't dare to think about her again " i reminded myself for the
n th time . But there's a long way to go.....

She had completed the treatment while I was lost in thoughts gazing at her and admiring her . She got up and went to look for other patients while my heart ached for her presence near me....

************************************

I can't get Hamza and Hayat out of my head 😅 , what about you ?

Dear readers pls take care of that star😍