35. Just Some Thoughts

WORD COUNT: 599

Hamza's pov:

The boring Routine life was back , waking up , getting orders , designing those , selling those , thinking of Hayat and waiting for a miracle to happen and change this routine . This is how my routine works . I was working on a wedding gown ,it was a light shade of pink , a netted one with 4 layers from the top to the bottom , starting from the waist line and the bows and ribbons were of white color , I get amazed at my own work certain times , and this is one such time . When it comes to wedding and such occassions, people expect it to be 100 percent perfect coz it's gonna happen once in a lifetime , and they have dreamt of it since a long time, it is a sentimental thing not only to them , but for us too. We tend to give our best in each of it . We make it our trademark, after we complete one such , we assume it to be our masterpiece until we design for the next wedding .my job is one thing which keeps me alive or else I would have died of boredom by now.

I was working on it , while Hayat's thoughts interrupted me like they always do , I don't know why , but I was disturbed a lot yesterday , she doesn't know the truth according to Rafan , but she acted like she knew it , she was not her ownself . Maybe losing Romaisa made an impact on her .she wad dull, tired , worn out But she was beautiful as always , her button nose went pink as she cried , her cute lips trembled today as she spoke to Romaisa, she looked perfect even in that imperfect moment and I could not avert my eyes from her .

"Concentrate",I told myself and bought back my focus completely to my work . I could not get enough of thinking her, her thoughts are making me go mad .

Hayat's pov:

I was tensed , Rafan was mad at me today , he had never asked me these much questions except when I broke my neighbour's arm while playing hide and seek and I was ten at that time ,

It is new to me now , I have never seen him like this , he taught me to be kind to everyone , he never taught me to be rude. But now he is questioning me why I have not behaved rudely. I just don't understand him. "But his questions had a reason , he's correct, why can't I just tell
No to a mere stranger. Why couldn't I hate him ?why is it so difficult with Hamza? Why am I treating him differently?I had a lot of questions without any answers. When people tell that they are having a war between their mind and heart , I never thought it was true , I can understand the complexity of it today."

"I don't know why Rafan doesn't like Hamza. I don't like him now for a reason, because he ignored my existence all these days and now suddenly he shows up being a hero. But what has he done to Rafan?

It took me a whole day to convince myself that I hate him and it's easy to forget him , but at the end of the day I realised I had a soft corner for him ,I just can't explain how or why, but willingly or unwillingly he has a place in my heart. But
It's too late to realize this coz Rafan has made his decision and I know what his is . I have to put my burden on Allah, Rafan may not know the best but my lord does . So why to worry ?"

************************************
Dear lovely readers, don't ignore the star coz the chap is small , I've written this chapter for u all amidst my very busy routine, this week has been full of hustle and bustle.

Expect the unexpected in the forthcoming chapters. ❣