9. Mr.Attitude

WORD COUNT: 641

This chapter is dedicated to ZuvairiyaFaizal . she's such a sweetheart ❤

************************************

Hayat's pov:

Mr.Mad was standing with a smirk , while I faced him , I was getting irritated by the stupid drama he made up just now . I think he is an attention seeker or he loves it when he is the centre of attraction . why doesn't he do his crazy acts infront of everyone , but infront me ?
"Come on Hayat , face him " I was making myself believe that I could face him boldly , but deep within , I know I couldn't when he's standing with such a smirk .

But me being Hayat , I took the first step .

" can I ask you a question ? "

" Yeah , ask me " this was Mr.Mad .

" what are your intentions ? " I asked him , to which he never answered me , but he was staring blankly . I waved my hands infront of his eyes to bring  his attention came back from his thoughts .

"Answer me , what are your intentions ?"

"I gave you permission to ask me a question , but I never promised to give you an answer . " he was replying casually .

Did I prepare myself bold enough  , to get such a silly answer . I gave him an Are you serious look , to which he was laughing .

" okay now you are Mr.Attitude from Mr.Mad "

"Oh , you have given me a name already " , he was asking me with an interest.

"Did I say it out loud ? " , I was questioning him , knowing that I'm in deep trouble .

" unfortunately yes , you spoke it out too loud , so now I wanna know all the sweet names you have given me".

" Hayat , you've gotten yourself into deep trouble , but he deserves to be called by such names. " I was thinking to myself , while he raised his eyebrows , like questioning my thoughts . I made myself look bold .

" yeah , I've given you a lot of names only because you deserve such names ,
When I first met you , you were rude , so Mr. Rude,
then when you made up a crazy act with the scissors , you were mad so Mr.Mad ,
And now when you let me ask a question , to which you never answered appropriately, you showed me your attitude so now you are Mr.Attitude " . Is this enough or are you going to change your role again , coz I'm tired of giving you names ."

"Miss.Hayat , why are you screaming at the patient , Is this the way you behave in a war camp ? " , our senior doctor mrs.fathima , came there questioning me . Only then I realised , I was screaming at the top of my lungs .

Suddenly Mr.Attitude spoke up for me ,
"Hello doc , she was not screaming at me without a reason , she was scolding me for not taking medicines at the correct time , we need more responsible doctors like her in the war camp . We all love her ,
If you don't believe me , go ask the kids there . " he was speaking continuously without any thoughts like it was the truth , it was not a miracle that mrs.fathima believed him .

" sorry miss.Hayat , while I saw you screaming , I got tensed and forgot what a sincere  person you are . Forgive me for the misunderstanding".  Now she's asking me forgiveness while she was correct about me screaming at the patients .

"It's not an issue mrs.fathima , I don't take it personally " . I said with a smile .

As she left us alone again , I faced Mr. What should I call him now , coz he's taken my side now ." While he was speaking with mrs. Fathima before, He mentioned that " we love her " , why does he include himself  with the kids , he should have told her that       " they love her " or "we like her " .
I'll be okay with like , when he includes himself .... maybe the " we love " word was an accident  ...maybe ." I ended my stupid thoughts and looked at him , whose gaze was already fixed on me . I gave him a nervous smile and left the place . ......

************************************
My dear lovely readers ,

Just give a single touch to the star , it is longing for it . Share it with your friends , and mention a friend who you think would like reading  this book .

Sending you all lol ( lots of love ) ❤❤