22 . Oh Heartless Hayat

WORD COUNT: 919

Hamza's pov :

I was searching for dr.Hayat all over the hospital . She was not there in her section . I searched for her everywhere but she was found nowhere. So finally I went to the reception and asked them whether dr.Hayat was present today . They replied in positive . I have searched for her everywhere except the cafeteria so finally I went there with a hope of finding her .

As I went there , I saw her eating a plate of pasta . Not just eating , she was feasting on it like a hungry lioness . But how could a person have their lunch at evening four . Why is she straining herself . She should have had her lunch before . I know that she is such a sincere , hard working person and is dedicated towards her work. That doesn't mean that she shouldn't take cake of herself .
She must prioritise herself first . later I should give her a lecture on this subject .

As I walked towards her , She saw me and did the exact opposite of what I thought she would do . She started eating her lunch very slowly after noticing me . "Take your own time dear Hayat , I could keep on looking at you" . I thought to myself and stood there admiring her .

Finally she completed her lunch and came towards me . " Mr. Hamza , patients usually wait at the reception . For your kind information this is cafeteria , not reception. " she spoke fluently .

" I did not come here to meet dr.Hayat ,
I came here to meet miss.Hayat . There is a difference you know " . I told her .

Hayat is not a girl who easily gives up . She was speaking ironically , thinking that it would make me feel bad . Only if she know how much I would love to hear her speak . She should leave medicine and take up speaking or writing as her career . She was using her words wisely .she was speaking poetically .

Finally I fulfilled my purpose of coming here . I proposed to her . I never know I could speak this much . She was listening to me patiently . I tried my best to express my feelings to her . But the best and the worst thing about feelings are , they can't be completely expressed through words . I was explaining her my vision of future with her of how we would fight , how we would spend our precious moments together .

I saw a sparkle in her eyes when I spoke . But the drawback is that the sparkle was also accompanied with an unknown fear . She was not able to accept the fact that her mr.rude is finally proposing to her . Even I myself never knew the fact that mr.rude can madly fall in love . I was heartless before I met her . She gave me a heart and thought me what love is and now I'm willing to give that back to her . What's wrong in that ?

She was more beautiful when she blushed . The blush was adding color to her face . Can you all imagine Those blue eyes and the pink blush .it was magical . Her cheeks radiated the color of sunset . She is an unique flower . She will always be my forever .

As I completed my not so magical proposal , she blinked her eyes twice like waking up from a dream . She was boring holes through me with her eyes .

Hayat's pov :

" Hmmm hmm mmm " I cleared my throat . He was really proposing to me . From his eyes and words I could tell that he was speaking from his heart . He was genuine . I could have kissed him if it was a dream but unfortunately this is reality and I have to think twice before acting .
I shouldn't regret any of my actions later . I don't know him completely. I came to know his name only two days ago .

But he was too sweet to refuse . If he had not proposed me this elaborately I would have rejected him . It was like my dream proposal . Usually people dream proposals with a diamond ring , with roses , with any big surprises . But I always dreamt of a proposal like this . I always wanted my prince charming to speak his heart out . I have waited long enough to fight with my prince over chocolates , ice creams and my most favourite part is to fight for my favourite side of the bed .

He was speaking his heart out , but it was like he was reading out my dreams loud .

" mr.hamza , if you need to speak regarding this , then you can speak with my brother rafan . You need not come here to the hospital " . I told him curtly .

" Is that all you can tell me Hayat . Don't be a heartless person " . I thought to myself and asked her " why should I speak with him . It's regarding you and me . It's your decision to make ."

Mr.hamza thank you for your valuable piece of advice . Of course you are right, it is my decision to make but you have to know something about my brother who was a mother and father to me when I lost both of them . He is the only person I have as family . He was the one who brought me up since I was three . And most importantly he loves me more than you do .

Wait ...wait ..wait ... I'm not sure of really you do love me or not . You speak and that's it . So I correct the above sentence as " he loves me more than you do speak of " . So please don't try to disturb me ....

************************************
I'll give a detalied pov of Hayat in the next chapter  .

As always , don't forget the star , comment your precious thoughts , I am giving u people Hayat and Hamza's pov . U can share ur pov in the comments , add this book to ur reading list and share it with ur frnds .

My dearest of dearest people I have my college reopening tomorrow.  So pls be patient with the updates and keep on supporting.  U people are my constants ❤❤