Abused!Male!Reader x Ticci Toby (Creepypasta)

This is not a request, just something to start off on.
Soulmate au: Monochrome- everything is in black and white until you meet eyes with your soulmate.
F/C - favorite color
T/C - town / city
Y/N - your name

Readers POV
Walking aimlessly around T/C was the last thing you wanted to do at midnight. (As having no color made it harder to tell things apart.) Though for some reason that's what you were doing. 'Heading home would be the death of me at this hour' you thought. You just didn't feel like going home and dealing with the things you call your parents. So instead, you walked around aimlessly with a dead phone, F/C sweater (as a friend had called it) and not knowing of your whereabouts at all.
You saw a bus stop in the distance and headed to it for a break. Sitting down in the bench you started to look around. Behind you was a thick grayish black forest going on for miles, in front lay a road and many buildings of which you couldn't recognize in the dark, to your left was the way you came filled with bright whites that you came to know as light and buildings, and to the right a road lined with lights and buildings and a gray shadow of a person standing in the road. The sight of the shadow terrified you as it moved closer very quickly. Out of instinct you stood and darted not looking where you were going. Apparently where you were going happened to be the left. Running towards civilization seemed more reasonable then any of your other options.
As soon as you entered the busy streets of T/C you turned around and were relieved to see no trace of the shadow. Now aware that your jeans were wet made you groan in disgust and hurry home.
TIME SKIP
You had finally found your way 'home' and decided to head inside, knowing of the beating that was soon to follow. Slowly you opened the light gray door and slipped inside, happy to see no sign of your parents. Quickly you fled upstairs only to find your father standing at the top glaring down at you. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN BOY!" He yelled anger coated every word as if a fire had been in his mouth when he spoke. "I was j-just out and got l-lost." You explained timidly. "Stop with the GOD DAMN excuses faggot, give me the truth." He stated, as he slowly walked down the stairs. "Th-That is the truth, s-sir." You replied shakily you knew he wouldn't believe you no matter how hard you tried. He walked faster a burning rage not only covering his eyes but his entire body, engulfing him in this dark gray aura that scared you. He arrived right in front of you before slamming a clear white glass bottle on your head and tripping you. You fell to the ground landing on your side and waited for another hit, but it never came.
You waited and waited before hearing an unrecognized voice say, "Ar-Are you o-okay?" The thought of someone you didn't know saving you from your father and seeing you being abused scared the shit out of you. However before you could look up, you heard a scream. You blacked out from the glass that embed itself not only in your head where he hit you, but also your side where you landed on the ground. You were so scared that you would die.
TIME SKIP
       You were barely conscious when you heard the talking between two people.
       "I just don't understand why we don't kill the guy right here, right now."
       "B-Because he cou-could be of va-value."
       "Ok, but hear me out.....kill him."
       "No, this-is guy is i-i-i-important."
       "Somebody's got a crush."
       Never mind, they were not talking, they were arguing. You decided you were done listening to their banter and opened your eyes. Looking around you decided the talking was from behind the large black door straight in front of you. 'Where the hell.....why the hell...." you thought indecisively.
       The sound of the door opening alerted you not only of someone coming in but the panic attack that was setting in very quickly. Before you could react you were hyperventilating and tears were swelling up in your eyes. The baggy F/C sweater suddenly suffocated you. You felt arms land on your shoulders but you couldn't hear anything. The thought that you were somewhere unrecognizable sent you into this attack and it wasn't letting go.
       You felt the hands rub your back in circles as you cried. Soon (though not soon enough) you were able to hear the voice from before whispering to you that you needed to calm down. You admitted defeat and just sat there rocking back and forth as the man questioned you. You dare not look up, afraid of the sight of another person sending you into another attack.
       "Is he okay dude, that was one hell of an attack." You heard, this was someone new. I mean both of them were, but you had already technically met the other one. "Sh-sh-shut up Je-eff." This one only reminded you of a broken record with the coldness lacing his voice. "Where am I?" You asked your voice scratchy and almost nonexistent. "Y-you're at th-the Slender m-m-mansion." He stated bluntly. You just nodded your head not pressing any further.
       Your vision finally came back to you as you took in the still black and white filled world. "Why am I here?" You asked timidly wishing you could shrink. "Because little lover boy Toby here thought you should be." You heard the second voice again to your right flinching slightly from how close he seemed to be.
       Slowly you started to look up and saw a man in front of you with a mouth guard and goggles on his neck. You looked him in the eye before gasping at the sudden color that started at his eyes filling the room slowly. You watched as this mans mouth formed into a smirk and looked at the man to your right.

"We-well guess I w-win Jeff, I found my-my soulma-mate first."

"I'm T-T-Toby by the w-way."
"Y-Y/N"

1038 words!
Hey guys, this was so annoying to write as it was started at like 10:00 ish and I finished at 11:15 so...... accomplishment for being stupid and having writers block.
YAY.
Anyway I want to say thank you for reading and please please give me something to write.
It's been way to long a week, but thankfully school is over.
Which means I can write a bunch!!!!