Celestial Spirit!Reader X Loke/Leo the Lion (FairyTail)

Heya! This was a short idea that came to my mind a couple weeks ago. It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do with the story, like, what the reader would be? When would they meet? What would the soulmate AU be?
(I ended up changing the AU like ten times??)

Soulmate AU: Points- Everyone has life points/years left in their life, and people can give their soulmates their own life points/years if they're lacking
Extra: reader is a celestial spirit and has a contract with Lucy.

Readers POV:
You had always known who your soulmate was. After all, your years were constantly being given away for him to survive.
Luckily you were in the celestial world most of the time so you didn't have to worry about dying like he did. That's why you made sure he didn't die. You needed him. He needed you.
       You were also once Karen's spirit. She didn't hurt you as much as she did Aries, but that didn't change that she had laid hands on you. And it did scar you.
       In fact you yourself were afraid of celestial wizards, but Lucy had helped you. Lucy was a good wizard, a wizard that knew that celestial sprits were also people. That is what Loke needs.
But when he avoided Lucy over and over you couldn't help but frown. It hurt that he couldn't trust celestial wizards because of her, but you hoped that Lucy could change that.
Before he ran out of time.

———————————🌟———————————
There was only one time where you'd been able to see him out of the celestial world. But that was all you needed.
You had summoned yourself while Lucy was sleeping one night. You wandered till you found him at her grave once more. He turned around when he heard your footsteps.
One glance. One smile. Some words, and a chance. "Trust Lucy." You had said before you left back to the celestial world.
You couldn't get over the look on his face. He was surprised, that you had summoned yourself. That you had taken time to see him.

———————————🌟———————————
As Lucy was yelling at the Celestial King you laughed. She was trying. She wasn't going to give up.
And then she summoned you all. You appeared like you had many times before, but this time there were others with you.
You looked at Loke and smiled, tears threatened to fall. "Thank you." You said before Lucy returned you all and began a speech to help save Loke.

———————————🌟———————————
Loke appeared in front of you, now in the celestial world. You smiled and latched onto him in a tight hug. "I missed you. Never do that again!" You screamed punching him in the chest.
He laughed and smiled back at you, "I missed you too."

———————————🌟———————————
Loke and you were summoned before the guild that same day after Loke got some rest. Technically only Loke was summoned, but you wanted to come out too.
The others bickered about him being a spirit and he gave them some tickets that he'd bought. You smiled and looked to Lucy after Loke disappeared.
"Thank you, Lucy. He really just needed a friend." You smiled as she nodded, throwing a thumbs up at you. You then disappeared, returning back to the spirit world, and your soulmate.

——————————————————————————————————————————————
555 words
Heya! This is shorter than I meant to make it.
But it gets the feels across!
It was so sad to re-watch the Loke scene!

Anyway!
Though it is short, I am proud of it!
Thank you for reading!
BYEEEEEEEE!!!