Female!Reader X FTM!Deaf!Bakugou Katsuki (BNHA)

I love this. So much.
Bakugou- FTM- deaf-
It's. So. Wonderful.
Pure beauty.

——————
Soulmate AU: One Mind- you and your soulmate share your thoughts no matter the distance or time.
Extra: Bakugou is deaf and is female to male transgender.
——————

That morning, you awoke to silence. Pure and untainted but never ending, agonizing, silence. 'Hurry up, idiot. Food is almost done.' you heard echo through your brain as you sat there.

You shifted in the soft bed, glancing around the dark room that seemed to cave in as you sat there. You gave a soft sigh, and unwillingly you got up from the bed, 'I'm coming, love' you answered him.

Getting dressed you wore a (f/c) turtleneck tucked into black jeans that had a silver belt keeping it up on your hips. You grabbed a pair of boots and pulled them up over your socks before opening the door to your dorm room and walking out. You decided not to do anything to your (h/l) (h/c) hair and just let it fall upon your shoulders.

Stretching your limbs as you walked down the corridor to the main room, you almost tripped before gaining your balance and continuing the trek. Finally reaching the room you found most of the Bakusquad covering the couch and watching movies, Bakugou was in the kitchen, cooking like he would usually do in the mornings.

You walked in, waving to the few who gave you greetings as you stalked up behind your lover. 'Good morning, love.' you thought out as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

He gave out a soft hum, patting your arms as he cooked, 'Morning' you heard his voice grumble out in your head like many other times before. He ruffled your hair slightly, pulling away so he could finish the food. 'I'm done, go get the idiots.' he grumbled once more, looking at you.

You gave a nod, giving a quick kiss to his cheek as you walked away. Walking into the room where everyone sat, you called out for them, "Time to eat!" They all immediately shot up, rushing past you, most of the Bakusquad giving you smiles and high fives as they passed by.

You were about to walk in after them but was stopped by Kirishima who started speaking to you, "We're planning on going out today since we don't have school, you and Bakubro coming along?" he asked as the two of you walked alongside eachother too the kitchen.

"Of course we are! I'll tell him!" you answered his question enthusiastically, giving him a grin as you went too sit down to eat.

You sat next to Bakugou, a plate of eggs and bacon placed in front of you. Looking up, you found Bakugou, glaring at you as he placed his own plate down. 'I ain't going anywhere.' he told you, keeping his eyes locked onto yours.

'Yes, you are!' you answered him, giving him a closed eyed grin before going to your food as you continued to talk to him. 'You have to, I mean, what if some random dude tried to pick me up and you weren't there? What a shame that'd be!' you gave him a look, knowing this would work as it always did.

'Then you aren't going either!' he shouted out in his head, feeling this was the only way it would work.

You gave a grin to him and started signing out some words to him. "Can't. Stop. Me." it read as you grabbed your now empty plate and walked to wash it off in the sink. You could hear him grumbling and screaming at you, cursing you out and all of that as he knew he had lost.

'Fine. But I'm coming along, asshole.' you heard him speak, obviously grumpy, but not against going out anymore.

You snickered in triumph as you gave him a happy smile and hugged him tightly, relishing in the soft feeling of him petting your head.