Experiment!Reader X Todoroki (BNHA)

This was requested by a friend and I have no idea how to write it so bear with me. They also requested that the reader have a bandana over their eyes. So you have a bandana that you can sort of see out of, but tend to rely on memory and your other senses more than your sight. You do not have this bandana on in animal forms.
Soulmate au:  Eyes- your eyes are the color of your soulmates hair until you meet their eyes.
Quirk: Shift- You can turn into any person or animal that you have seen in person for 12 hours.

Y/N POV
       Nine feet then left, eight feet then left, seven feet then left. You reminded yourself as you walked down the corridor.
       You had been staying with the league of villains for 4 weeks now, after your old master sold you off. You had been told to go to Shigaraki, or your new master. 'It's probably to tell me to clean up you thought as you turned left and knocked,
"Sir." You said, stating your presence. "Come in, Y/N." You heard through the door. Opening the door you walked in slowly as not to trip over any of the random objects Shigaraki tended to have about. "You called for me, what is that you need." You said monotonously.
       For all that you could remember that is the only way you had ever talked, no emotion, no tone, no anything really. This was something you were used to and didn't want to change, if you held any emotion in your voice, you could get a new 'experience' as they called it.
       You were snapped out of your thoughts by Shigaraki saying "We're going on a mission, two weeks from now. Be ready." You simply nodded your head as affirmative and turned around. You did not wish to talk as it was a waste of your voice and energy. You walked down the hall, your memory being your only guide to your room.

TIME SKIP

       You put on a long sleeved f/c shirt, f/c hoodie, and some grey sweatpants with black converse. You strapped a intricate knife to your belt before walking out of your room. The whole league of villains and some random weak looking villains were standing at the bar waiting for Kurogiri to give us a gate to the USJ.
"Y/N, come here." You heard Shigaraki call. "Yes-" you were cut off. "You are to stay by my side until further notice. Turn into a lion and wait for further instructions." He ordered quickly before turning around and walking to Kurogiri. You nodded your head before turning into a female lion and standing a good two feet across from him.
       You watched as a giant dark purple stain like sphere appeared in front of everyone which you had come to recognize as Kurogiri's gate. Shigaraki started walking forward, you and the Nomu coming close up behind him.

       You found yourself in a very beautiful area with different landscapes surrounding you. It looked just like the map you were given. You heard some noises from in front of you and glanced as you walked further away from the gate. It was some kids and two pros, all very colorful compared to the darkness you were used to.
       You watched a guy with long sort of curly black hair, a black shirt and pants and a grey scarf put on a yellow goggle like thing, starting to attack.
"I hate pro heroes." You heard Shigaraki start, "the masses don't stand a chance against them."
       You walked a bit more in before you felt air swivel around you as Kurogiri appeared in front of the students surprising most of them.
       The guy that had ran forward continued on his attack, jumping in the air bringing down two villains. Out of no where Shigaraki was sprinting towards the hero and had him in a grip disintegrating his elbow you simply watched beside the Nomu.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE FIGHT SCENES ARE HARD

       You had attacked many people getting attacked yourself a few times. All might had arrived and things got a bit hectic. Now you sat watching as Kurogiri had been pinned down by a guy with spiky blond hair and Nomu was frozen by a kid with half red and half white hair.
       You waited for instructions from Shigaraki. "All I heard was that you were here to kill All Might." Stated the half man. As he waited for the ice to reach where he wanted it. 'He has so much control, I wonder how you thought blankly. "In addition to capturing them, they're almost all uninjured." You heard Shigaraki say. "Kids are awesome these days," he finished quickly. "They make the league of villains look bad. Nomu, Pet." He instructed the beast and you as it came out the other side of the gate breaking his iced arm off.
       You slowly stood walking over to him. "Get back everyone!" You heard All Might yell at the children. The Nomu's arm grew back and you could hear the confusion as All Might said "What? His quirk wasn't shock absorption?" He had no time to react as Shigaraki said "I didn't say that was all he had. This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%."
       He hadn't moved nor told you your action so you stood on guard in front of him right behind Nomu.
"First we got to get our gate back. Go Nomu, Pet" at this you and Nomu shot off towards the explosive kid, you turning into a cheetah before darting off.
       The kid had no time to react, and as Nomu was greatly faster than you, you had been half way there when you saw All Might fly by knocking the kid out of the way before Nomu could attack.
       You stared in awe 'The speed he has is incredible! You thought as you caught up to the Nomu standing beside it. You heard a scream from behind you as you waited for your next instruction.
       "Do you not know how to hold back?" He stated looking up. You simply chuffed at this, 'the Nomu doesn't even have a mind of its own to think of holding back. It was a weird thought but it was entirely true, the thing was a brainless experiment living only for its orders. Unlike me. I had a brain of my own I was just to afraid to disobey any orders.
       "It was to rescue my companion, I had no choice." You heard your master say as he appeared on the other side of the Nomu. "I mean, earlier that.... that plain looking one. He was about to punch me with everything he had, almost damaged my poor Pet, you know." He stated playfully. He didn't care if you got hurt, it was just to point it out.
       "Nomu, Kurogiri. Get him. I'll deal with the children." He said as Nomu rose from his kneeled position. "Now let's clear this and go home, Pet." He said as his head went down a bit.
       Suddenly the air around you was blowing faster trying to push you back despite the fact your claws were dug into the ground beneath you. Your grip faltered and sent you flying back, knocking you out when your head hit the ground. The only thing you could think was 'I better die from this. Itd be a waste of my energy not to die.'

TIME SKIP TO UA

       You felt sheets underneath you, but refused to move. There was a sharp pain flowing throughout your body mainly located in your head.
       Slowly you opened your eyes to scan your surroundings. As soon as you saw the items around you you started to freak out and try to remove yourself from the bed.
       It proved fruitless as you were restrained down to the bed. Your state only got worse to finding this out. Your mind had gone blank with the fear of another experience. You didn't want it. You didn't deserve it. You couldn't calm down. You were blinded by your fear so much so that you didn't notice the door open and someone run over to you trying to calm you down.
       "I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHAT HAVE I DONE? WAS I BAD? I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" You yelled out when you noticed the presence beside you trying to flail your arms. "Just leave me alone!" You muttered as you tried to curl in on yourself only proving to you that you were strapped down by your ankles as well. "Hey, hey! You weren't bad ok? We just have a couple questions for you." You heard from beside you.
       Only then did you notice that this person was some sort of doctor but they were female and really old. You simply nodded your head the panic already washed off your face. "Why were you at the USJ?"  a man with a dog face asked. You stared at him before staying "My master told me to go. He led me there and told me to guard him." You were calmed now and just followed the order given. 'If it would prevent an experience I would gladly answer. You thought with a monotonous expression. "Who is this 'Master' of yours? And why do you call them master?" The dog asked once more after jotting down something on his clipboard. "Shigaraki Tomura. I was sold to him to do his bidding, anyone I am sold to is to be referred to as Master." You stated as if it were nothing. The shock you got from the two however was not what you would expect. Weren't the doctors supposed to know all this so they knew why they were giving the patient the experience? "Aren't you supposed to know this?" You actually asked instead of being unemotional. "Why do you think we would know?" The dog asked. "Because you're the doctors. The doctors are to know what happened so they can prepare the experience." You said with a tiny hint of confusion, not enough for them to notice. "And what is this experience?" The woman asked. What does she mean. She's the doctor she should know what it is. "Its a sort of torture I guess. It's given to whoever has misbehaved. I failed at my duty of protecting Master." You said relaxing into the bed and looking up staring blankly at the ceiling. They simply looked to each other before leaving the room.
       You heard some mumbling from beyond the door and decided to close your eyes and focus on changing your form. Luckily they had not put a collar on you and you could shift. So you did, turning into a small mouse you hid under the bed.
       You heard the muttering get louder and then the door open. There was a ruckus as they noticed your missing body before they left and you darted out the door, sticking to the walls you found yourself lost. This place was big and was much brighter than your usual placement for experiences.
       You found yourself at a door labeled 1A and decided that you would give up and turned back into yourself and walked in. Luckily no one was in the room, so you ran to the back of the room and turned into a small panther settling in the far left corner.
       You had stayed there for a few hours debating on leaving, sleeping, or dying when the door was opened slowly you perked up to see who had entered. It was the half man you had seen during your invasion of USJ.
       You watched him carefully as he walked towards you. "You're not a student. What are you doing here?" He asked simply. Does he actually think you could answer that?
       Weighing out your options you decided that turning back and talking to him was a some what good plan. So you turned back and asked "Where am I exactly?" He seemed to be shocked by the human that now sat in front of him.
       He was going to answer before he noticed a feeling come over him when he looked at your eyes. They were strange. The right was red and the left a almost pure white. He watched as your eyes slowly but surely changed to a e/c shade. You watched the same thing happen for him except with the h/c irises change to a grey on his white side and a brown like color on his red side. "So your the one I'm meant to be with?" He asked as he walked to a desk and set down his stuff and walked back to you. "What do you mean, supposed to be with." You more of stated than asked. He seemed surprised. "Do you know about soulmates?" He asked calmly. "No. What are they." You said staring at him "Well then I guess I have to teach you about them sense you're my soulmate." He said as he grabbed your hands and led you to the desk he had set his stuff on.

"But you didn't answer my questions."

2214 words!
Hey so this was so hard for me to write.
I spent at least a week just trying to get the entire fight scene somewhat perfect.
Picture and video belong to their creators.
I am open for requests now!
See ya next time!