Male!Abused!Reader X Bakugou (BNHA)

Hey guys! This is a story I've been trying to make for a while now but haven't due to school. I love the soulmate au on this, so please enjoy!
‼️⚠️Act of abuse is the main plot here if that is something that can or will possibly trigger you, do not read.⚠️‼️
Also it's gay, bxb, boy on boy, male loving male, GAY
(B/f)=boyfriend
Soulmate Au: Time/Place- Two people each receive a paper, one has a date one has a place. These will help you meet your soulmate. Only one person has the date and vice versa.
Extra: The reader is almost always in a relationship that turns out bad.

Reader POV:

Walking through the doors a wave of fresh air hit you, you were finally home. "Hey, (b/f) I'm home!" You said cheerfully as you took off your shoes and ran to the kitchen. There he sat a tall man with long brown hair, he didn't want to cut it. "How was work today?" You asked as you sat down next to him, (e/c) eyes trailing over his body.
"It was great, actually! We got some new workers to show around so I didn't have to deal with the normal shit." He responded, not looking up from his phone.
You noticed and got up walking over to the window. "Hey baby?" You asked as you watched the neighbors walking their dog.
"What do you want?" He asked sourly, damn it get this over quick.
You watched the dog start barking at a squirrel, dragging the poor owner along behind it. "I love you." You said, losing your cheer you peered at him from the corner of your (e/c) eye.
He didn't respond. He didn't care. Fine. That's fine. He's better than some phony soulmate shit anyway. Oh right, I have to visit that cafe again don't I? Let's see if he'll come this time. "Hey! I'm gonna go to the cafe again! Wanna come?" You had brought back your cheer to not set him off.
He was fast to answer even though he was clearly trying to ignore you. "No. Be back for dinner though." He was as cold as always. You sighed before walking back to the door.
You looked back at him for a second before leaving, your (h/c) hair being blown around by the sudden movement. He can't treat me right can he? Is that why I need a soulmate? So I can be treated right? That's stupid. Your thoughts wondered as you walked. You came upon the cafe and walked in, no one out of the ordinary today. Just like all the other days.
You pulled a slip of paper out of your pocket as you went outside. The paper read 'Cat Cafe, Musutafu, Japan' so you knew you were in the right place. When was this gonna end? I've already come to this cafe for three weeks now exactly a month after getting the soulmate paper. Why won't they show up? This is getting old. I'm not coming tomorrow.
You were frustrated. This is the place, this was where you had to tell them you didn't need them. You'd rather be lonely than with a random bitch that you where randomly paired with. You sighed, pushed off the wall, stuffed the paper back in your pocket, looked at the time, and started walking.
You were late for dinner, but what would (b/f) even do. I mean he doesn't love you but he has a heart at the least.
- - - - - - - - - - -
You got home around eight o'clock and as the door closed, you were pushed flush against the door. You grunted in surprise then looked up in confusion.
There (b/f) was, seeming mad as fuck. "Where the fuck were you." His words seemed calm but there was a lot of anger radiating off of him.
"I- um. I was at.... the cafe.... d-didn't I tell you? I-I thought I did?" Your mind raced trying to figure out what was wrong.
You squirmed as the grip in your (f/c) shirt got a lot harder. Then, as if to stop the squirming he pulled you off the door slightly before slamming you harder into the door.
You got kinda hurt there, probably a bruise. "I know you went to the cafe, I said to be back for dinner. This isn't dinner time. What the fuck do you expect me to eat? The bread? The cheese?"
He was pissed off. So very pissed off. "I'm sorry. I can make something now i-if you want!"
He didn't like that. Not one bit. "Fine. Make something. But you can't eat, you had enough time out to eat something. Right...... baby?" He was being so sour and mean you didn't know what to do, so you agreed. You didn't need to eat, you barely ate on a daily basis anyway. Your normally vibrant (e/c) eyes were downcast and avoiding his.
He put you down and you cooked. He ate and you went to bed. This was not a good relationship.
When he came to bed, you went to the main room. You didn't wanna be near him, so you slept on the couch.