Quirkless!Reader X Shinsou Hitoshi (BNHA)

Hi. This is actually a lot better than I thought it's ever be. I'm beginning to get better at writing and I thank you all for that.
Soulmate AU: Nicknames- any nickname given to your soulmate is written on your body.
Extra: reader is quirkless

Readers POV

       Being born in a world of quirks, soulmates, hero's, and villains was interesting to say the least. You were one of the unlucky few to be graced with the almighty power of having no power.
       Some may think you were bullied, technically you were. But, knowing how the world was, you learned self defense. Anyone that tried to bully you was just beaten up.
       And as for the soulmate part, luckily, you were actually blessed with a soulmate. However, the nicknames your soulmate had were very... concerning.
       You had grown up with hero's all around you, but for there to be hero's there has to be villains. And the world is still cruel no matter hero or villain. So, having the word 'villain' permanently inked onto your wrist was like holding a sign that said 'this girl is a fucking murderer.' Knowing what would happen to you if someone saw your words, you covered them. You didn't want to though.
       You were happy with this, that in this world at least you had someone for you, someone who would love you, someone who wouldn't care that you were practically trash.

TIME SKIP

You sat at a desk, stretching your arms out to remove any tension from sitting there for so long. You got up and joined your friends on the way to lunch, "STUPID VILLAIN! WHO WOULD EVEN LET A VILLAIN GET A CHANCE AT BEING A HERO!" There was shouting down the way.
       You peeked around the corner, there was a guy holding another guy with purple hair against a wall. Hearing the word villain set you off and you stomped over. There was no way someone wearing a UA uniform was a villain.
       You shoved the guy away from the supposed villain. "What the hell are you doing?" You said, your hands holding tightly to the guys shirt. You glared at him, daring him to say something about a villain.
       He didn't seem to understand, "No, what are you doing? Don't you see, a villain like him should never be allowed to protect people!" He shouted at you, you glared harder shoving him down.
       "I don't know you or him, but seeing how he's wearing a UA uniform means that hero's believe in him. And that means your judgement is not needed or wanted, in fact your opinion on him doesn't fucking matter. Do you understand?" You low key kinda went to far, but you were pissed off.
       He ended up swiftly nodding his head and running away scared. You sighed and turned to the purple haired student. "Sorry, you probably could've handled that."
       He moved one hand behind his head, rubbing slightly. "Uhh um. Why... why'd you do that?" He was nervous? Oh well.
       You shrugged, turning the rest of the way to him. "I kinda don't like the word villain, it's... haunting. To say the least." You laughed and pushed your arm out to him, asking for a hand shake. He met your hand with his and shook gently. "I'm (Y/n), it's nice to meet you..?"
       He looked surprised and nervously introduced himself, "Shinsou. Hitoshi Shinsou, it's nice to meet you too."
       You smiled at him, "You wouldn't mind coming with me? I saw some injuries on your arms, I could treat them for you?" You offered hoping he'd accept.
       He looked down at his arms and back to you. "That... that's probably a good idea." He smiled very slightly and followed you as you headed to your house.

TIME SKIP

       You sat on the couch next to your new companion, you had just finished patching him up. Throughout the time you had spent with him, you had learned a lot about him and vice versa.
       You honestly had a question for him though, something you wanted to ask sense you stepped into the fight. "Can.. can I ask you something?" You asked turning your head to him.
       He looked up at you from his newly bandaged arms. He nodded and you continued, "Why'd that guy call you a villain?" You're voice was soft and kind, not wanting to upset him.
       He flinched slightly and gave a laugh, "Because of my quirk. People tend to say I have a very... villainous quirk." He said hesitantly and looked away, his hand greeting his neck once again.
       You smiled at him, solemnly, "I'm sure it's not that bad. What is it?" You asked kindly.
       He looked to you and put his hand down, sighing he began to explain. "It's called Brainwashing. When I ask someone a question I can brainwash them into answering anything I want. They loose control of their body and mind." He seemed ashamed of his quirk, and looked to the floor.
       You sighed and turned his head to you. "At least you're have a quirk, I mean I can see so many ways that your quirk can be used for good. You're... you are so amazing." You smiled at him, laughing at his confused expression.
       He seemed to realize something as well, "I thought it was just a coincidence, but do you happen to be called (n/n)?" You stared at him surprised for a second, you're eyes widening.
       He can't be serious... he's your villain soulmate? He... he's so perfect. "Omg it's you!" You screamed at him jumping in to hug him.
       He hugged back laughing. "I never thought I'd actually find you! Man, to think you're not actually a villain. I was concerned about you!" You lightly punched his chest, playfully smiling at him.

————–——————————————————
943 words

Heya peeps.
I wanted to say thanks, for everything. I've seen all the love and I really don't know what to say.
I'm starting to like my writing again, and that's all thanks to you and this book.
Thank you.
So much.
Bye, till next time my lovelies~