Hero!Reader X Mina Ashido (BNHA)

YOOOOO ideas are cool.
Soulmate AU: Marks- Soulmate marks are only visible after meeting and/or touching and will glow when you touch.
Extra: after high school!

Readers POV
You stood looking into a garden of flowers, butterflies and fireflies flew around freely as you stood wide eyed. There were a couple scrapes and burns on your body, your costume ripped in some places. Your long (h/c) hair blew in the wind, making it look as if you had a cape.
Tears started streaming down as you watched your soulmate, Mina, walk towards you. Her pink everything contrasted greatly to the amount of green and blue all around her.
She also had some scrapes, not as much as you though. She was smiling, brightly at that. She never did fail at brightness did she? She started running to you, still smiling. And you couldn't help hut run towards her as well, tears streaming harder.
She met you halfway, picked you up and spun you around laughing. The flower mark on your shoulder glowing at her touch.
"Please just hold me." You said as she set you down, hugging you close. She nodded into your shoulder kissing it softly to comfort you, the flower glowing brighter. You appreciated the gesture and hugged her tighter,
"Wanna get some cake? Watch a movie at my place?" She offered, rocking with you back and forth.
You let out a sob mixed with a laugh and pulled away slightly to look her in the eyes, "do you have to ask?"
She laughed and put her forehead against yours closing her eyes with you following behind her. "I love you, (Y/n)." She opened her eyes, looking into your beautiful and bloodshot (e/c) eyes.
You smiled, "I love you more..."

——————————————————————————————————————————————
252 words.
It's short
but I feel if I write more it won't convey how I want it to
soooooooooo
Ye
I Love this one.
Sad...
But I love it.

Thx for reading
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE