Reader X Tendou Satori (Haikyuu)

Soulmate AU: Nicknames- any nickname given to your soulmate is written on your body.
Extra: none

Readers POV

       Cheers surrounded you in noise, not letting you think. You... you needed to leave now. You ran out, not even trying to think of where you were going. It didn't matter, it never did.
       Those words on you, they were cruel. Your soulmate was so hated and those words... they... you couldn't even form words for them anymore. You had gone through your life with these... these curses. People laughed at them, as if your soulmate wasn't even real.
       Shaking off these thoughts you found yourself outside, you looked around and found a vending machine. Grabbing a (f/s) with some money, you sat on a bench that was a little ways away.
       You had technically just met your soulmate. You never dared to cry over his words, though they did make you sad you felt no right to. But now, sitting there, you couldn't help it. Tears came out your eyes, for your soulmate.
       In all honest only one of those words hurt you, monster. People had called him many names, but you only ever noticed two, monster and guess monster. Guess monster you could understand, you had just seen him play after all, but a monster. He was no monster. He looked... sad. He looked... like he just wanted to be respected and loved, instead of ridiculed and hated.
       A tap on your shoulder sent you out of your thoughts, looking up, tears still in your eyes, there was your soulmate. You gasped and stood up, whipping tears out of your eyes to the best of your ability.
       He laughed at the failure to remove the tears. "You sure do know how to ruin a pretty face, why are you crying?"
       You couldn't find the words, really. 'It's you.' No. 'Your my soulmate.' No. "You're nicknames suck." You said, laughing through your tears at his confused expression. "I mean, if anyone's a monster it'd be me... At least I act like one." You said, a sad smile gracing your lips.
       He was shocked to say the least, "Y-you? How did you know...?" He didn't seem to get what you had implied, though he was very surprised.
       "I think I'd know the nicknames of my soulmate. Though I don't know your actual name?" You said, your tears were all but gone by now, your eyes were just their normal (e/c), with a tint of red and tear stains laying below them on your cheeks.
       He realized now what you meant and thrusted himself into your arms, you accepted this hug knowing that he needed it. "Tendou. Tendou Satori. I found you, I finally found you." He was getting over the shock, and pulled away, a sadistic like smile stretched across his face, but you couldn't help but love it.
       "And I found you, (Y/n) (L/n), at your service."

He was no monster.

————–——————————————————
494 words
Heya people.
This is another of my planned stories.
I am actually quite proud of it, it made me really happy. I guess I needed that, with all this quarantine stuffs.