5.She wants me

Making an entrance was an understatement. Every Tom, Dick and Harry stared as we drove into the school. The two most popular cheerleaders, Katie Baldwin and Kendra Davis gave us distinctive poses as they liked their lollipop. It was crystal clear that they wanted to hang out with us.

“That is what am talking about Arch,” Clay said as we parked at the parking lot. The car was outstanding taking all the focus from anything else in the parking lot. 

“You have a girlfriend Clay,” I reminded him and he rolled his eyes.

“I am a teenager and all I want to do is to have fun. If Becky cannot acknowledge that then I will just damp her,” He said and I was like chill bro.

“Just ensure what you are doing is worth it man,” I told him and he patted me on the back and I knew that he would handle the matter.

I had to agree with Clay for once, the Ferrari was going to take us to a high profile in the school.

We got out of the car and we found Becky and Kendra waiting for us. Clay was beyond excited, he was at cloud nine but for me, I stared at them knowing very well that they were doing all this for popularity.

“Walk me to class,” Katie Baldwin told me stretching out his hand.

“I don’t think so,” I said pocketing to completely ignore her.

“Clay, tell them we are not in the mood for girls,” I said telling Clay and to my surprise, he was three meters away his hand snaked on Becky’s waist and they walked in perfect synch like the couple goals you would ever think of.

“You are lucky that I have given you this opportunity, it comes once dick head,” She said and since I did not want her to talk to me more as if we were friends, I placed my left hand on the right pocket of her denim jeans.
“Damn Archie, that is so romantic, “She said smiling and showing off her perfect teeth. She has this perfect nose and a blonde hair and this attributes reminded me of the crippled girl.

“I know I am beautiful and sexy but that doesn’t give you permission to stare for that long,” She said and I chuckled.

“You wish,” I said and she rolled her eyes.

We walked past Brian Cooper and Liam beaker who were smoking and entertaining some pretty girls and to our surprise, the girls turned to look at us jealousy written all over their faces. One of them whom I could remember her name clearly, Ava Violet, opened her shirt and dared to show me her nipple but Kendra covered my eyes.

“If you walk me to class, your eyes should be only on me,” She cursed and walked ahead of me.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see the frustrated look of Brian Cooper and Liam Beaker. They were the coolest kids before today and the attention I had gotten told me it was more than just the car. I was really the hottest dude in school. Kendra hangs out with only hot dudes and I think that answers my question.

“You were hanging out with Liam once,” I told me and she flashed me with a hateful look.

“Cool down, I was just saying,” I told her as we joined other students in the hallway who were either taking or removing something from their locker.

Kendra kept waving at the people in the hallway and as for me, I gestured their presence with a nod.

“Smile,” Kendra begged when we got to her locker.

She took a selfie of us and posted it on Instagram tagging me and her caption was beginnings.

“You will thank me for this Arch,” She said as I walked away.
I walked down the hallway and I felt happy that no one so fa looked at me strangely because of my suspension. At least they had forgotten the events of what happened. That was the positivity I was striving for, hashtag, new beginnings.

In a few, I was called to the principal’s office. Although he was my friends’ dad, I had to take him seriously because he accepted to give me another chance to prove myself.

After I agreed to the fact that I would distance myself from alcohol and that i would abide by the school laws and regulation, I was released to start my classes. A locker was also assigned to me. Since the lessons had already started, I rushed to class first before anything.

I walked into the English class only to find my favorite teacher Arthur Crane teaching them literature. It was such a relief. I knew he would not warn people of the dangers of alcoholism and end up telling me to open up to the class about what happened to my life after I started drinking like a fish.

After I said my name, I joined the rest of the teenagers who were hungry for knowledge. We were at the beginning of a semester and therefore their hopes for good grades were high.

I did not look to each one of them because I had already spotted Clay. He was sitting between Kendra and Becky and to my advantage, there was an empty space between Katie and Kendra. 

I placed my literature textbook on the desk and since teacher Arthur was waiting for me to settle in, he resumed teaching about story writing.

Kendra wrote to me a note telling me that I should run my fingers over my hair and I did so and she winked at me. Not now! She was flirting with me.

Teacher Arthur gave us a 5minute break after teaching for 30minutes and it was such a relief. I had written over a page while Kendra’s book remained clean. Who can really tell this generation of ours that not taking studies seriously is not cool?

Crane was looking through the window when Kendra gave me a slight peck on my cheeks. Almost immediately Clay told me that he had seen the miraculous girl.

When I turned to look at the direction he had pointed out, I saw the girl in the golden wheelchair staring at me. Had she seen Kendra giving me a peck?

Authors note
This book means a lot to me and I will be so much grateful when you share it in your watsapp statuses.

I love you all.

I love you so much readers.

Till next time

*Sylvia*