17.CHOICES

Before you say anything, I am really sorry Kendra,” I said in a low voice to depict honesty in my apology.

She continued staring at me and anger continued flowing through her bloodstream. I could tell that since her face was very pale and her eyes had bulged out. I moved closer still staring at the way she held her cheeks with her hands. I had really ruined her day.

“I hope it isn’t true,” She said getting up and hugging me tightly.

I sighed and held her tight against my body. I could smell her charming fragrance that drew me to her like a moth to a flame.

“Shh,” I begged and hugged her more tightly when she attempted to cry.

“They said you are seeing someone else,” She finally let it out of her chest and thus I had to sigh with relief since she did not get the real truth.

I freely held her in front of me and we stared at each other you could think for a second that it was a staring contest.

“I am not seeing anyone baby, “I said tugging a strand of hair behind her eyes. Her lips were just perfect, I couldn’t help looking at them. They were pink and soft and I craved for them.

“You don’t call me anymore,” She said staring away.

“Fuck! I don’t even have a phone. It crashed the day I got that accident in the elevator,” I explained and leaned forward because I was in dire need of her lips.

“Let us get it replaced,” She scoffed putting a standstill in my action by whispering to me that there will be no kiss.

“Come in, let me shower and change before we can go to the mall,” I told her. I felt I had a foul smell and I did not want her to mistake me for an irresponsible boy who did not want to shower. That was me some time back, but I had changed for that matter.

“I have prepared pancakes for you two,” My mother said the moment we walked in through the front door. She was seated in the living room knitting chunky legwarmers.

“I will get them later,” I said after I gestured Kendra to follow me upstairs’. I had a long day and I did not want to pick a fight with Kendra because of her. Kendra kept siding them and the least I could do since I cared about her was to show them the little respect left for them.

“Your nails are dope. I love the neon color,” I said removing my T-shirt once we got my room.

“Thank you dear,” She said looking at them shortly before turning to look at my shirtless body.

“Nice abs you have there,” She said as I tried to fan myself with the shirt I had just removed.

“Oh! Thank you,” I said as I looked through my laundered cloth to get a clean bathing robe. I couldn’t help feeling a little shy.

“So, can I touch them,” She asked smiling widely and with a playful tone.

“Wow,” I said wearing the robe on top of my pants.

“Stop shying off, for Christ sake, I am the only one here with you right now. You are not supposed to shy off from your girlfriend,” She added and she did not realize I was a bad boy who was waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Most of you guys thought that I was this shy boy who did not know anything about girl. I swear, you are mistaken. I broke my virginity when I was only fifteen and that is all thanks to my brother. He was dating Amanda, the elder sister of my girlfriend Amelia and therefore, by default I become close with Amelia to the point of smashing. The weird thing however is that Amelia was two years older than me but love knows no age. So we met severally and she was so helpful in my first, she ensured I felt everything I needed to feel.

I developed feelings for her after a couple of smashing but she dumped me. It was not an easy thing for me to handle heartbreak when I was so young. It killed me that she started dating an older guy because she said I was too young and immature for her. 

What is more, she left the town to go and love with her new boyfriend. Amanda and my brother continued dating and I don’t know what happened to their lobe story because my brother left and I can never forgive him for that.

I hated three things in my life because I couldn’t just handle and that is heartbreak, being left alone and hypocrisy. I deal with hypocrisy daily, thanks to my parents but at this moment, I think I can handle that. Its simple guys, I just talk rudely, ignore or make a sarcastic comment.

“Sure, why not,” I said with a smirk on my face and she liked that.

She come towards me and started touching my abs in a circular motion and she was too playful to place her hand on my groin area.

“You are going to turn me on,” I told her.

“Is it a bad thing,” She asked caressing me further and I let out a soft moan.

“You play too much,” I warned.

“You bet I do,” She said and I used all my strength to carry her and threw her to my bed.

“Stop, I am not going to play any more games, “She said laughing.

“But I want you to play games,” I said tickling her as she burst into an infectious laughter that left me laughing harder. I had never been this happy in my life.
Or have I?

One thing left to another and we found ourselves fighting with her pillow. She kept laughing and I was sure with her. I loved happiness and she granted it to me.

I am fully into Kendra, fuck Elena whom I started adoring. I want Kendra. I want her beside me.

Authors note

Thank you for reading.