Chapter Two

The next morning My whole body ached. I tried sitting up but my head started spinning out of control.

Shit.

"No, no don't get up, you need to rest. You took a decent ass whooping" My mother sat in the doorway looking at me as she smoked a cigarette. She looked ruffled. Her matted crusty weave in a low tight bun out of her face. Her lips were dark and dry. Her eyes empty and tired.

 "What did you do to set him off, Ayva ?" Was the first stupid thing that flung from her mouth. She massaged her temple as she inhaled letting out a long smoke trail walking over sitting on my bed.

What did I do? What the actual fuck...

"That's what you're concerned about ??? What did I do to set him off???" I breathe in a shaky breath"He raped me, mom!" I admitted.

And what did this bitch do?She laughs.

 "You're a fucking liar! And if he did you shouldn't be walking around looking like a $20 hoe!" She took a super long puff from her cigarette. Squinting at me. She snatched a fist full of my curly hair tightly yanking it. "don't you ever lie on my fuckin man because you were out there fuckin some nappy headed ass little boy !"

"Get the fuck off me !" I shove her away. "I'm sick of your shit! Maybe if you weren't snorting that cocaine from his ass cheeks and injecting needles you would know that I'm not lying!"

Anger and hurt resides in her eyes. She smacked me hard as hell on my already sore cheek. "Don't you ever disrespect me like that. How dare you! I am your mother ." She huffed with a tear falling from her eyes.

I held my cheek rubbing the sting away "Then how about you act like it."

She stared at me a moment before walking out of my door ignoring my truths once more.

Like she always does.

she gets high, forgetting them instead.

I'm sorry this chapter is so short I'm updating most of tonight stay tuned !