Chapter Twenty-Two

Ayva's POV

My head was pounding relentlessly

My head was pounding relentlessly. I sit up trying to gather my thoughts. My stomach churned with nausea as I bolted to the bathroom throwing up everything I ate the previous day before. I sat there a moment catching my breath making sure none of my insides wanted to make an appearance again.

I knew I shouldn't have drank with Trina's jug head ass.

I find my strength getting up to brush away the aftertaste. I looked at my flushed reflection in the mirror, thinking about lastnight and how it all played out .

Unfortunately .. unlike most people who drink.

I remembered the rejection filled night .

My stupid ass

Maybe It's best I just stay out of that niggas way ..Besides, the agreement was to stay here until my parents case was solved ...it's been solved several weeks now .

I have overstayed my welcome.

A knock at my door grabbed my attention . I walk over opening the door seeing King there with a bothered look in his eyes.

Just how I wanted to start my day .

"Oh , it's you ." I say rolling my eyes before  going back to the bathroom running the water until  it got hot. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit ?" I say sarcastically.

"You ain't gotta be like that ." King followed me . "Can we talk about lastnight ."

"Absolutely Fucking not ." I sigh annoyed

"Ayva , you were drunk , shit -"

"I didn't mean any of it. You're right I was just drunk." I cut King off, denying my truths I walked back out to my room getting my clothes set out

I didn't mean it ..?

"Oh, ok coo... " King nods. Following me back to the bathroom.

"Just like how I didn't mean nothing by it when I kissed you a few weeks ago." King squinted his eyes slightly as if he was testing my bluff. He stood in front of me, blocking the doorway .

Who did this nigga think he was  ??

"Looks like we are even then ?" I look up at him meeting his eyes.

What now , nigga .

He nods  smirking  looking at the floor briefly before returning his gaze to mine. pulling me closer to him his lips tangoed with mine.

His kisses deep and soft, something I've never felt before.

His tongue found mine as he backed me up against the pale bathroom wall.  Kissing down my neck, I let out a soft moan as he picked my legs up setting me gently on the bathroom sink. he swiftly returned back up to my lips and kissed me with even more holding nothing back .

My skin clothed with goosebumps as his hand trailed up my right inner thigh further, causing a temporary high . I wanted him more than anything in this moment.. I wanted him so bad it hurt. ...

..But he pulled away...

He fuckin pulled away...

"Now we're even ."  He breathed hard with a slight smirk curving in his lips , he let me go Leaving me alone with the feel of his lips still lingering on mine ....

I couldn't stand it.