Chapter Eight

"I'm sorry and you are? Oh yea that's right, Kings hoe? Pleased to make your acquaintance "

Bitch.

"Excuse me, little girl?! " That apparently strikes a nerve in Keyshia because she started coming out of her heels and earrings. "Bitch you do not know me !"

King pulled her back not letting her move.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

Hoe!

"Take her inside would you, "King said to Ace again. Before turning to fuss at Keyshia telling her she had no right popping up and starting shit.

"Alright let's go, fire starter ." Ace laughed as he led me in the house

My jaw dropped.

Marble white floors with gold trimming. The stairs wrapped around swirling upward as an inside balcony. Everything in the living room was warm colors of golds, browns, and white. Topped off with a huge crystal chandelier right in the middle In all of its glory.

Damn

"Wow. it's beautiful in here ."

"Check this out." Ace presses a button on the key control pad by the door. Next thing you know the floor folds in exposing an indoor hot tub.

"A hot tub in the living room is that really necessary?"

Ace just smiled and nodded "abso-fuckin-lately !"

I'll admit I was impressed by how well decorated the place was. During the tour, I was shown where I would be sleeping. I was also showed the huge kitchen with automatic motion sensor sinks meaning you didn't have to touch a handle to turn it on ! the bathroom with tubs and showers were the size of cars and these niggas even had a theater room upstairs that showed every new movie before they hit theaters.

It was a big change compared to my old home had I wasn't sure how to adjust.

King walked into the living room. Sitting on the couch. Sighing seeming very irritated after talking with Keyshia.

King gave Ace a cue to leave.

"Make yourself at home I guess ." Ace then walked away leaving the 'king' and I alone.

No, don't leave me alone with him!

I sat on my hands. quiet.

With King being in the room it made the oxygen to breathe seem so much thinner.

He stared at me making me completely uncomfortable.

What I do now?

"What ? Didn't your momma teach you not to stare it's rude? " I roll my eyes.

"I would ask if yours taught you manners but it's evident she didn't ." His eyes burned through mine.

Rudeness.

"Let me make something clear .. your here until the shit with your parents clears up. Meaning, until the FBI rule it out as a murder-suicide. you don't say shit to anyone about it . You know nothing . After that you can go wherever your little fuckin heart desires ."

He gets up from the couch.

"my home, my rules. Watch your attitude when you're talking to me. Oh, and another thing, you're fuckin welcome."

He walks off leaving me by myself.

Making it easier for me to breathe.