Chapter Nineteen

Ayva's POV

Weeks went by since King had kissed me

Weeks went by since King had kissed me ..

His lips were all i could think about

and you damn right , i wanted to kiss them again.

I shake the thought of King from my mental as i take my shower and get dressed

I had the house to myself today, i guess the fellas had some business to take care and didn't want me involved. So i invited Trina over so i could explain everything to her and i mean everything. Plus she brought my homework over , my teachers were more understanding considering my parents case was finally over and done with.

Trina took in the surrounding just as i did when i first seen the place , "so this is where you've been staying ?? Goddddddaaaaammmmmnnn" she smiled "Do they have maids and shit too ? " she asked her fingertips tracing along the fireplace.

I nod "Yea , they come once a week, bougie as hell right ?"

"Definitely, but i love it ." Trina pulls my homework out of her bag "Chemistry, English , Calculus and your Forensic Science homework, chile you have a workload this weekend." She placed all the folders and books on the coffee table .

"Great," i sigh "I'll be sure to start soon."  Trina sat down next to me "but maybe we should talk first.." i start , "first thing first , I'm sorry for keeping my life such a big secret . I didn't want to involve you in my shitty issues."

"Girl that's not your decision to make, when we became best friends that means I took on your shitty issues too, bitch. Your problems became my problems . Like the time That heffa Mercedes put bubblegum in your pretty ass  hair because she was a jealous bald headed naked mole rat, I beat her ass for you because that's what friends do . Your issues are my issues ."

Trina had the hands and i had the smart ass mouth, whenever someone talked shit I stepped in and whenever someone wanted to fight she stepped up with the right hook two piece . We complimented each other just like that. Just a couple of pretty girls taking on the world.

I went on  talked for hours and hours i  got everything off my chest from the Times I'd miss school cause my father would beat on me to the time he raped me and my mother didn't care. and all the way to present day ,meeting King and his crew.

Oh and There were tears during our conversation a-lot of fucking tears...

but it was a now a day I'll ever forget.

It was the day my Bestfriend knew who i really was and what I've been through, I don't regret it at all

**
It was about 7pm now and I did a good chunk of my homework as we talked before i got bored and turned on the Tv to watch Netflix.

"Is there anything to drink here , i know there's gotta be something. " Trina gets up walking to the kitchen

"Yea there's water, and juice ." I flip through the different genres .

"Not that kind of drink." Trina says as she searches through cabinets one by one .

I turn my head peeking at her over the couch.

"Bingo." She holds up a bottle of Patron grabbing two glasses "bottoms up , sis."

She prances back to the coach. I shake my head no . "Nuh uh"

"Oh if anyone deserves a drink it's you ! You chickening out on me before I even crack the bottle open?" She batted her eyelashes poking out her lip
"You're really gonna let me drink alone ???" She asked

"No but i don't know if it's a good idea we drink Trin" I bite my lip as I watch her poor two shots filling them up to the rim.

She's trying to get me fucked up

"Well guess we'll find out " she took the shot back without hesitation, I wasn't gonna let her punk me out . I drank the liquid throwing the glass back as it burned in my chest.

Trina grinned as she poured another shot

and another shot

Soon it was shots back to back .

Before I knew it I was faded In a spinning room giggling with my Bestfriend watching Kevin Hart.

With an entire empty bottle of patron. Gone

The front door knob opened Bo, Ace , Slick , Swan And King piled in laughing.

Uh oh ...