Chapter Seventeen

The gun felt so weird in my hand but yet it felt so right...

King continued to speed through cars in the street taking a head on the interstate. "Y'all better hold on" he smirked going about 90 mph

Is he fuckin kidding me ?!

"THE INTERSTATE!? INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE ON HERE !" I yell at king before another round of bullets came our way

I screamed ducking trying to cover my head as a bullet shattered through the windshield. King slid down in his seat to keep his head from being shot off.

"Less talking more shooting !" Ace yelled out as he opened up the trunk. You would've thought he was scar face, he instantly started Spraying bullets at the car behind us.

The BMW pressed hard the breaks causing cars to crash into it. "I got them mother fuckas " ace smiled laughing.

"Don't laugh too quick. There's more of em .." Swan nodded toward the window. Two black vans rushed up to one on the left and one on the right sliding open the side door preparing to Shoot, as they caught up to speed with King. Bystanders panicking driving and colliding out of the way.

Shit, what do I do?

Swan swiftly rolled down the back seat window, letting his gun blow, shooting three of the masked passengers in one of the vans, "who are these punk ass bitches ?!" He said through his teeth.

I had to be in shock I was still ducking in the back seat. But I knew I couldn't let this kill me, not now.

King rolled down his window slyly sliding his gun out before shooting out the window one handed. He managed to shoot the driver in the head with one shot. Causing the van to spiral out of control flipping mid-air into oncoming traffic. He continued to shoot for the other van

Goddamn.

Ace, Slick, Bo, and Swan continued to put in work. Taking these unknown niggas out one by one.

"I'm out of bullets !" King yelled continuing to drive. His eyes not able to completely focus on what was headed his way

I watched it all Unfold as the driver of the last van got off the wheel aiming a perfect shot at King's head.

Let's be real I didn't know much about guns, but in that, I knew I had to be quick.

I build up the courage to jump in front of the passenger's side window aiming right back at the bastard with one clean shot to the brain. Watching the van head and crash into the median.

"Oh shit. That's what the fuck I'm talking about!" Ace smiles hyping me up.

"Damn, short stack actually shot him" Bo looked surprised.

"That's because she's the shit," Slick said full of confidence.

"She's still a rookie " Bo gave me a squeeze on the shoulder

I catch my breath in the passenger's seat. King looked at me briefly.

Damn, I just helped you, and you say nothing.

"everybody good, anyone gets hit ?" King asked slowing his speed.

"We good bro ." Ace continued "who were those niggas, man ?"

King looked troubled "man, I don't know but best believe I'll find out. "

***

We got to the house everyone seemed out of it. I started to make my way to my room. "Good job. " King says awkwardly.

Good job ????? What the fuck?

"Good job ...???? " I turned around meeting his eyes not realizing he was only inches from me T-That shit was terrifying," I say flustered my mind all over the place. "I mean yea I know I killed him b-because he was gonna kill you but -"

King cut me off his soft lips meeting mine making me forget about the chaotic moment we just had. His fingertips grazing around my hip as he pulled me deeper into the kiss clouding up every last one of my thoughts.

Yup, I definitely melted.

He pulled away softly . "Thank you ." He said before turning and walking off leaving me dumbfounded and utterly breathless.

" He said before turning and walking off leaving me dumbfounded and utterly breathless