Chapter Thirty-Eight

Ayva's POV:

I was awakened by slaps in the face

I was awakened by slaps in the face. "Wake up." Dro yelled at me. I lift my weary eyes open groaning in agony from the blow I took to the head.

I take in the surroundings of an old warehouse. Graffiti artistically spewed all over the walls.

What the hell.

My wrist were tied behind one of the pillars. I shimmy trying to release myself but the rugged plastic of zip ties dug into my skin.

"Hello beautiful." Dro Squatted down to my level. He puffed on a cigar eyeing me.

"Fuck You. Bitch!"

Dro exhaled letting his smoke trail in my face purposefully. He chuckles "you're awfully mean to the one who holds your life in their hands."

His dirty ass fingers were once again touching me .

"And you're awfully stupid if you think I give a shit." I blink hard as my eyelashes fluttered annoyed.

Dro looks at me. "Well you should." He said taking another long inhale. "Because today," he said taking his cigar in between his thumb and pointer finger . Easing his hand up my thigh with his free fingers displaying my leg more. He then took the end of his cigar melting it into my thigh adding to my already tainted body.

I scream whimpering as it scorched my bare skin.

"I'm your God." Dro said getting up flicking the cigar.

My leg stung as my leg where he inflicted me turned a bright red the center of the wound turning a flesh white.

"Don't worry , they'll be joining us here, shortly." He looked at his wrist watch part as his grill shimmered in his mouth. "And you're going to watch them niggas  die. one by mother fuckin one."He laughs . Suddenly big ass niggas came in. Rounding in multiple guns and shit.

He was planning to kill them.

Not only that but try and kill them outnumbered.

Fuck.

I watched as about 15 of them pour in. Laughing and dapping it up like this was their first time at a new job orientation.

"I went back for the other two." One guy with a messed up hair line says as he pulls in two people with sacks over there head.

Trina and Mike?

Dro uncovered their heads smiling looking at Trina up and down.

"Well damn, the best friend is sexy as well. Shit, We could use this fine ass chocolate thang too." He played with the end of her hair.

"Nigga fuck you. I hope King kills your broke ass." She spit at him.

Dro shakes his head chuckling as he wipes the spit off his face. He then turns halfway "she's funny." He said before turning back and hitting her hard in the face knocking her on her ass.

"Hey! Don't you fucking touch her again." Mike says wigging in his restraints. Dead ass trying to get out.

"I forgot my bitch brother had a white Harvard boy on the team. I guess you'll get front row seats to the fucking show, sport." He patted the side of mikes face laughing. "Tie they asses up over there." He motioned over to me as one of the guys man handled both of them restraining each of them To a cement pillar.

"Thank God you're alive ." Trina says relieved

"Yes, thank the ancestors." Mike said when he sees me. "I hope you two feel very, very bad about your actions." He looked at Trina and I

"Look , we are and all but we've got bigger issues than that ." Trina fusses trying to untie herself.

"It's no use I've been trying ." I explain to Trina. Tugging the zip ties. "They're super tight"

"I see." She gives up.

"Are Alright?" I ask her concerned.

"Yea, and you ?" She asked looking at my forehead "that's a fucked up gash."

"I'm alright. Stings a little. But I'll live." I reassure her.

"Oh yea, I'm alright too." Mike chimed In.

"Nobody asked you." Trina and I said in unison cracking up laughing.

"You two sure know how to make light of a situation." Mike rolls his eyes .

We waited for a while As i watched Dro and his crew look as if they're preparing for battle.

5 against 15.. weak ass bitch.

"They're here!" One of the men said peeking on the outside. The random guys started setting up and loading guns at the doorway.

Dro smiled as he loaded up a pistol securing it by his hip. "Let's light these motherfuckers up."

"Oh god I don't wanna die!" Trina tears up.

"Listen, we aren't gonna die we are gonna be just fine." I try to calm my nerves.

The boys had no idea what they were about to walk in to.