Chapter Seven

The familiar crew that followed him . pulled up at the same time as us . this time i could see all
Of their faces and they were all handsome and perfect.

What the fuck is this return of the African Princes they were all black and beautiful

"Glad we got rid of that nigga he was a thorn in my ass , " one with dreadlocks gleamed at me "the name is Ace ." He introduced himself . I recognized his voice. he was the one that kept my dad from shooting me .

"Ayva

"Ayva." I respond Coldly

I didn't say anything else i looked at him like he was stupid i just knew good and well these niggas weren't about to act like it was okay that I'm here .

"Uh damn she's cute but shit she's mean , bro." Ace smacked his lips giving me the side eye . "You sure we made the right choice in saving her mean ass ?"

I kept my arms folded over my chest . "Mean ?! I was literally forced to be here . Stop acting like
You're my saving grace ." I roll my eyes

Ace frowns "i should've let him
Kill you Then, since you didn't need saving ."

"I didn't ask for anybody to save me i didn't need it !" I snap .

Ace shakes his head "girl you were about to die ! The fuck outta here "

King stepped in between Ace and i interrupting our not so friendly introduction

he glances at me with his hands in his pockets stepping into my space suffocating me slightly . "That bruise on your right cheek" he pointed "says otherwise."

How did he even see that ?

"He was whoopin your ass too. ?! Aw yea puddin, that nigga deserved to die " Ace shrugged .

Three other guys waltzed up introducing themselves . One was an islander went by the name of Bo, he was cute .

one with tattoos all over his arms and neck his name was Slick

one with tattoos all over his arms and neck his name was Slick . Cute !

 Cute !