Chapter Thirty-Two

We drove about almost two hours out before we finally pull up to a log house in a wooded area, it was a decent size with a beautiful exterior

We drove about almost two hours out before we finally pull up to a log house in a wooded area, it was a decent size with a beautiful exterior. tall trees and leaves bending along the curving along the path.

 tall trees and leaves bending along the curving along the path

I see a white male coming out of the house waving.
"Uh.. who's he?" I unbuckle my seat belt

"He looks like such a friendly white man." Trina nods her head approving "friendly white peoples are the best."

"You'll see." King gets out opening the car door for me. Taking my hand with his. Trina and Bo giggling behind.

"Ah, we meet again." The man says with thick familiarity in his voice . He took off his hat , his red hair bright like fire.

"Mike Lewis ?! The lawyer ?"  I say slightly shocked.

"please, just call me Mike." He rest His hand on my shoulder. "Welcome to my home." He smiles welcomingly.

The van pulls up a few minutes after us as the other climb out.

"My nigga Mike!" Ace smiles trying to dap him up .

"Please. Stop calling me that." Mike looked embarrassed.

"If you ever want to see a white person get completely uncomfortable just call them nigga." Ace cracks up joking .

"Thank you again, Mike." King says .

"No problem, I'll show you guys around. " mike smiles leading us off to his home
**

Trina and I got settled into Mikes guest room Ace, Slick and Swan were chatting it up with eachother giving  mike  shit about his collection of porcelain dolls. "That shit is creepy, my guy."  Ace shakes his head almost terrified at the pale dolls. Picking up one of the dolls Out of the case tossing it mid air .

"It's an art!" Mike snatches the doll away from ace returning it back neatly in its place.

Bo and King left to bring our bags inside. "Well, I'm glad my momma isn't worried since I'm with you." Trina sits on the queen sized bed plopping into the fluffy white blanket. "Anyone else she'd flip her shit, besides I told her it was a girls trip. an extra vacation for your birthday."