Chapter Eleven

Ayvas POV:

King seemed frustrated with me all over again. But did I give a fuck?

The answer is no. No, I didn't

His dirty neck friend shouldn't have touched me with his paws we'd be fine.

"Did you have to slap my brother?" King turned to me

That shriveled up thing is your brother?

"Did he have to touch me with his dirty fingernailed booty diggers? No. But did he? Yes. So yes, I had to slap him."

"I swear you're going to be the death of me .. " king skimmed through the channels on the TV stopping on the local news channel.

A middle-aged White female news reporter was front center on the screen with my old neighborhood in the background . "police are still investigating the death of Maria Lloyd and Terrance Lloyd that took place in these apartments. So far authorities believe its due to murder-suicide but they are still collecting information from autopsy reports and if you may know anything please contact NYPD. Back to you Steve "

King turned off the TV. "looks like everything is going according to plan ." He leaned back. "You hungry? We should get something to eat, them other niggas can take care of themselves. " He smiles.

I was definitely starving.

 "Very hungry. But I'm not going anywhere dressed like this, King! You can just order the food. "

"No. Come on." He grabs his keys. "It's good to get outside"

"No, I can't leave looking like this. So no" I turned the tv back on before I knew it King had flung me over his shoulder.

This nigga is not about to keep doing this

"Oh come on !" I tried wiggling yet again. He put me in the passenger seat. Before climbing into the driver's seat. " besides I think you look sexy " he scanned over my body. Making me blush hard as fuck.

"Seat belt. " King started up the vehicle looking at me.

I looked out the window irritated. I knew he was just some thug that always had to be in control of everything. Shits annoying. He was about to know I wasn't gonna be controlled. Fuck a seat belt

"I'm good, seat belts ain't my thing " I keep my eyes glued out the window.

King cleared his throat. Before getting in my space. Only inches from my face. He pulls my seat belt hooking it in. "In my car, seat belts will be your thing ." He then tugged it tighter locking it in.

This nigga is officially crazy.

I was prepared to say something smart until he made a phone call. "We will be on our way to you, aight see you in a minute," he says hanging up the phone.

"Where are we going ??? To a slaughter house so you can kill me ?" I side eye him, couldn't trust him after all he was a drug lord,

he just half smiled with a sly smirk. Making me feel plain awkward as hell.

We pulled up to what looked like a vacant old building.

Yup, he was about to murder me.

King parks the car getting out, my heart was racing with nervousness.

I wasn't sure if he was about to kill me but I for damn sure wasn't about to sit here and find out

Before he made it to my door to open it I sprinted out.

"Somebody help! He's planning to murder me!"

Fuck this shit I'm out.