Chapter Thirty-Four

King's POV:

"So we all gonna bust up in there right now and kill his ass, Right?" Ace asks as he drags a puff from his blunt

"So we all gonna bust up in there right now and kill his ass, Right?" Ace asks as he drags a puff from his blunt. "One of his weak ass bitches shot me in the shoulder, I think everyone involved in that bitch. should get shot in they shit too." he shrugs.

"No, We wait until night time." I look around the room at Bo, Slick and Swan. "I don't want him dead. I want my questions answered."

"Come on bro." Slick sighs.

Everyone looks with disagreement

"What the Fuck do you mean you don't want him dead? The fuck? Ever heard of shoot first ask questions later? He tried to take us all out. You heard Humpty Dumpty! He said your brother was trying to kill us all AND take your girl. If that ain't worth death, I don't know what is, bro." Ace said.

He had a point. Let's be clear that nigga deserved his head blown off more than anybody else. But I guess this is the game of Cain and Able. I was just hoping We wouldn't have to end this with his blood on my hands.

"You my nigga and all,and that's why I'm here to tell you, you need to bring that monster inside of you out. Because soft ass King is sitting in this chair right now. Ayva is not here. So, I need you to tell hulk to come out so he can smash some shit, man." Ace passes the blunt over to me. "You need to hit this." I take it taking a long hit. I only smoked when I was stressed out. And shit, I was beyond stressed.

"Yeah. That shit hit, doesn't it?" Ace smiles taking the blunt back As I grin nodding in agreement.

"Look bro, I know you probably don't want to kill your brother, I get it. I wouldn't either. But it's either he kills you or you kill him." Swan says.

Ace lets the smoke drain from his lips. "Either way, He'll be dead in the end."

"Cause, if he comes for you? We definitely coming for his head." Bo chimes in. "We got your back, even after death."

"Hell yeah." Slick says nodding.

Look who was getting soft on me now,
my niggas.